[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Jack Bauer

Skrappy1

Its a show bro...chit?  :D

1296817[/snapback]

But you think the editors/directors would catch something like that..."You've read my file, first I'm going to cut out your right eye" as he points his knife at Cummings' left eye, "and then I'm going to move over and cut out your left eye" as he points his knife at Cummings' right eye.

I guess he was too busy kicking ass throughout his life to learn such trivial things.

But you think the editors/directors would catch something like that..."You've read my file, first I'm going to cut out your right eye" as he points his knife at Cummings' left eye, "and then I'm going to move over and cut out your left eye" as he points his knife at Cummings' right eye.

I guess he was too busy kicking ass throughout his life to learn such trivial things.

1296824[/snapback]

I mean come on. Jack Bauer has the world in his paws...jeez... how critical. :D

Since it was from JACK'S perspective (as all world matters are!!) Cumming's LEFT eye was actually his RIGHT eye. All Jack had on his mind was - I've got this forged piece of steel that I took off the leader of the crips gang on the way over here and I need to use it so I can upgrade to a gun for the next level of this game I am playing.. The funny part is CTU is 15 minutes away from EVERY destination in the show!!

I still like this show, work my Monday night around it.

i watched for this since the show is on later on the west coast and jack had it right.  he said things from cummings perspective.  you need to watch it again.

jack bauer is never wrong.

1297032[/snapback]

Yep. I watched it closely too. He pointed at the correct eyes. TV's like a mirror, ya dig?

Doesn't know the difference between his left and right? :D

1296814[/snapback]

You are dyslexic :D