[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

His record is 7

driveby

Ejaculation dysfunction such as inability to ejaculate inside the yoohoo, delayed ejaculation, premature ejaculation, internal ejaculation and dysfunctional ejaculation are all among the ailments.......

i didnt realize ejaculation could be looked at in so many different ways...

:D

my own personal record of masturbation is seven times in a single night. When I tell the visiting foreigners this, a coolness tends to settle in on our meetings

You tell me seven times in one night and "cool" isn't the first word that pops into my head. [cough]freak[cough]

Edited by sunysteelfly76

For instance, if a man is used to masturbating by rubbing his thingie forcefully along a futon, he will need not only to have a force stronger than the yoohoo to grip his sex piano during intercourse, but will also require the stimulation of strenuous movement to be able to ejaculate.

That futon I ordered off the Japanese guy on eBay is going back today. :D