[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Huddler Fistfight #16

Jumpin Johnies

Who would win this fight?  

41 members have voted

1. 1. Who would win this fight?

• Bier
    • Thews

This is a matchup of two Colorado natives. Many of us identify Bier as being the culinary expert on this site as he's a chef in Breckenridge. Chef's typically aren't the toughest group of guys and about the only employment group they can beat up are male hair dressers. This bodes well for Thews but we all must remember that Thews was the dork that sent in a Mystery Huddler photo of himself dressed up like an elf. I was really dissapointed when I saw the photo as I like Thews and I couldn't believe that I thought that guy might be cool. He later redeemed himself when I saw a photo of his on again off again girlfriend. Here she is in the middle, Bier is on the right and Thews on the left. I figured if he bagged a looker like that then he wasn't a complete faagg. Notice however that he still looks like an elf in this photo. :D Thews is a bit older than Bier but has a bigger mean streak in him. Don't let Bier's large head fool you, these guys are the same size and neither has an advantage physically. I ask you guys who would win this fight, the chef or the bootleg elf?

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Isn't Bier from the Bay Area?

1297305[/snapback]

It has been brought to my attention that he's originally from San Francisco. This definetely puts him at a dissadvantage as the wife and kids are an obvious front to cover up his true sexual feelings.

It has been brought to my attention that he's originally from San Francisco.  This definetely puts him at a dissadvantage as the wife and kids are an obvious front to cover up his true sexual feelings.

1297311[/snapback]

He is currently expectng his first child.

ok i've met both of these guys a few times. neither one is, you know, a total spaz homo slapfighter or anything. on paper i'd have to give a slight edge to bier...i think he's a little heavier/stronger, pretty athletic, and thews has a couple years on him. BUT....for the right price, i can give thews a few tips that will tilt this thing his way easily. so i'll hold off voting until thews has a chance to pony up.

i'd have to give a slight edge to bier...i think he's a little heavier/stronger, pretty athletic,

1297334[/snapback]

Are you excluding the noggin? His dispraportionally large head makes him look bigger than he really is. :D

Ok, we know Thews is banging the hot chick, Bier while the guy seems to be nice, he might be just a little too nice, I mean the guy is a chef how much gayer do you get, well maybe a chef originally from San Fagcisco. Thews is an elf, we all know that the elfs kicked the crap out of the ferries, so Thews will come out on top. Sorry Bier.

Ok, we know Thews is banging the hot chick, Bier while the guy seems to be nice, he might be just a little too nice, I mean the guy is a chef how much gayer do you get, well maybe a chef originally from San Fagcisco.  Thews is an elf, we all know that the elfs kicked the crap out of the ferries, so Thews will come out on top.  Sorry Bier.

1297340[/snapback]

Bier's way too nice. Isn't he the guy that drove Sky to Oklahoma or something like that during the Skylive tour?

Great… you pick the nicest guy on the boards for me to go up against. I like Mike, and the first time we met for beers he was strolling through the bar saying, “Looking for an elf.” Don’t let the pointed shoes fool you… they’re actually stabbing weapons, and you all know what they say about messing with elves and purple genies. Having a longer reach gives me an advantage, but the real advantage is that Bier leans towards the left politically, which clouds his judgment when making split second decisions. I recently cut the end of the middle finger off on my left hand, but it’s healed up enough now so I could make a fist… advantage Bier. A chef’s hands are the tools of the master chef’s craft, so my guess it they’re soft and supple from nightly douses of lotion… (insert joke here). Sorry Mike, but though it may go the distance, in the hypothetical land of cyberspace… the uppercut in the 8th seals it. I’d win.

Great… you pick the nicest guy on the boards for me to go up against. I like Mike, and the first time we met for beers he was strolling through the bar saying, “Looking for an elf.” Don’t let the pointed shoes fool you… they’re actually stabbing weapons, and you all know what they say about messing with elves and purple genies. Having a longer reach gives me an advantage, but the real advantage is that Bier leans towards the left politically, which clouds his judgment when making split second decisions. I recently cut the end of the middle finger off on my left hand, but it’s healed up enough now so I could make a fist… advantage Bier. A chef’s hands are the tools of the master chef’s craft, so my guess it they’re soft and supple from nightly douses of lotion… (insert joke here). Sorry Mike, but though it may go the distance, in the hypothetical land of cyberspace… the uppercut in the 8th seals it. I’d win.

1297356[/snapback]

Could you really punch a guy with a great set of pearly whites? Bier has one hell of smile. Look at those teeth. :D

Gotta go Thews on this one. Bier just looks too nice. I can imagine Thews initially getting his ass whooped by Bier, but then he would pull the ol' sucker-him-in plea, "Oh Bier... my pal... please PLEASE no more... I want.. to... live!" At which point Bier's nice guy heart would melt, and bending down to help Thews up, he'd receive multiple rabbit punches to the groinal area. It won't be pretty, but Thews ends up victorious.

Thews would beat Bier with his King James Bible which weighs double the original weight due to having so many highlighter marks while Bier countered with a nice fondue dish. And it's only Round 1. This one could get ugly.

As a chef... Bier has a large collection of sharp knives. But we also know that Thews is addicted to power tools. Are we frisking these two before the fights? This could get messy.

I guess... I mean... I guess I could give the edge to Thews because I've never seen Bier get upset about anything enough to really want to pound it. I've at least seen Thews get aggro about something.

Then again... Bier drives 90 in a parking lot... so he's got that non-specific aggression.

I dunno. I vote for both of them to come away from it having learned a little something about life and themselves.