[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Get Out The Popcorn

tonorator

c'mon - who else will be front and center checking out the state of the union tonight? predictions? thoughts? smashing success in iraq or dismal, undirected failure? problems with these "global warmings" (as wil put it) or is our environment A-OK? will there be a post-Alito confirmation bash? will the democrats stand up at all? who will be the special guest?

let's hear it!

The newly elected redneck Tim Kaine from Virginia will be doing the Democratic response. If this is the best the Libs could come up with, then they're really reaching desperation. He's already talking of raising taxes even though we have a billion dollar surplus. Typical idjut.

Why don't they roll out Ted Kennedy in a bathrobe and a martini and do Dean Martin impressions?

The newly elected redneck Tim Kaine from Virginia will be doing the Democratic response.  If this is the best the Libs could come up with, then they're really reaching desperation.  He's already talking of raising taxes even though we have a billion dollar surplus.  Typical idjut.

Why don't they roll out Ted Kennedy in a bathrobe and a martini and do Dean Martin impressions?

1297717[/snapback]

No Obama (sp?) That's strange.

A lot of times I have great interest in the State of the Union addresses, but for some reason I just can't get myself motivated for this one. Until the Republicans can make a concerted effort to drastically cut spending, and crack down on illegal immigration, then I don't really care to watch them thump their chests in pride. I'm even less interested in the Democratic response.