[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

pet friggin peeves!

dmarc117

bad morning so im ranting...these are my peeves

1. people that do not use turn signal

2. people that do not wash their hands after crappin or pissin

3. people that will not pick up their phone when they owe you money

4. people that use those wireless headsets with their cellphones

5. people that speed up to get in front of you and then drive under the speed limit

i have more and will be adding more....

please add to the list!!

:D

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

People that try to merge into traffic by stopping completely and waiting for a hole big enough for them to pull the Exxon Valdez through.

People who get mad a customer service reps because they have a problem. (Excused if they get that way because the customer service rep proves to be incompetent or rude).

Ebay sellers who don't ever check their eBay listed email address.

People who have no respect for red lights! It's epidemic around here. I know count to 3 before entering an intersection after I get the green.

Azzwipes that do a major ding and don't give a dam! My wife got a beauty the other day! :D

Azzwipes that do a major ding and don't give a dam!  My wife got a beauty the other day! :D

1301038[/snapback]

This goes far beyond pet peeve. If I ever find the son of a beotch that hit my Vette I WILL put him or her in the hospital, consequences be darned.

Driving could have it's own Pet Peeve category all by itself. It's brutal. Women, Old people, certain ethnic groups, etc...

I do try and be more patient these days, especially with older drivers as long as their not hazerdous to others. I guess that's a huge grey area though.

The agressive driver can be a problem too; sometimes I fall into that category.

This goes far beyond pet peeve. If I ever find the son of a beotch that hit my Vette I WILL put him or her in the hospital, consequences be darned.

1301056[/snapback]

I was thinking of you also when I wrote that. :D

1. People who speed up to stop you from changing lanes or merging because it would cause them to slow down for a second.

2. People who pull out in front of you and then go 10 mph under the speed limit.

3. Waiting for a w-2 that is always sent out on the last possible day

4. When a cashier says “line 5 is open” the person at the end of your line runs over and gets in first.

5. Bonuses and stuff like that getting taxed almost 60 percent because companies get that as a tax write off.

6. People who are late – I can’t stand people who are late. It is easier to be on time than it is to be late to a job or anything. Not one person I work with (even my manager) comes to work on time. My shift starts at 7:30am I’m here at 7:15 everyday at the latest just in case there is traffic or something that would slow me down to work.

7. Republicans and Democrats.

8. People who get in line at a drive up ATM and do their normal banking instead of driving one lane over to do their banking with a bank teller.

9. People who do not yield to emergency vehicles.

10. Cops that flash their lights to pass through traffic and then pull into a 7-11 to get something to drink.

11. People who dress up their dogs or cats in sweaters, I’m sorry that’s just weird.

12. How every single person that works in a 7-11 or wa-was around here doesn’t speak English and slows down the lines in the morning.

13. Also how there are 55 million day labors at each 7-11 you stop at and they total make the lines grind to a halt. Every seen a Mexican that can’t speak English trying to buy a coffee and a pack of Twinkies from a Nigerian who can’t speaking English?

14. How the State of Maryland can make a sidewalk that is 3 miles long in 6 weeks but takes over a year to replace an 8ft. bridge over a creek which causes a detour and adds 15 to 20 minutes to my ride back and forth to work.

15. Eminent Domain.

16. Ecoterroist (sp?)

17. People who complain about their money situation and yet go out to lunch every day of the week at work. If you spend a conservative $10 a day at lunch that’s $50 a week, $200 a month (give or take) and $2400 a year. That would be a good amount to put into an IRA, don’t you think?

18. People who claim they have seen Bigfoot, Loc Ness Monster. UFOs I can understand because I’ve seen some f(_)cked up Athena in the sky before but don’t you think we would have found a carcass of a big foot by now?

19. Having to claim your tax returns from the previous year on your taxes for the current year. Isn’t that double jeopardy?

20. Black people eating white chocolate kit-kats. Why you gotta eat white chocolate? Why can’t you eat regular chocolate? What you trying to say, that you will enslave the white man and make us feed you?

This is a copy of my post in a similar thread from July 05'

O.K. here we go :deep breath:

People that have there ugly little mutts in their lap while they drive

People that intentionally speed up so u can't get over(even w/blinker)

Fat arses stuffing their face and drinkin out of a "bucket-O-pop" while driving

Inconsiderate small thingies at the store that stand in the middle of the aisle so you can't get by while picking out their favorite junk food(fat a$$ have some broccoli)

People that drive the carts at the grocery store simply because they're Hugh, get your FAT A$$ up and walk.

Those same cart people filling there basket with chips, twinkies, and easy cheese

Dumb a$$es dragging a frickin' oxygen tank into a restaraunt and asking for the smoking section

People that try to act like big shots and pay for the $200 rest. tab and then tipping $5 (morans)

People with mullets(although some are impressive)

http://www.et.byu.edu/~jrp64/images/mullet.jpg

Fat girls wearing belly shirts and/or belly button rings

People that always have to top your story

Guys that are 5' 3" 120 lbs. driving a freakin' Excursion

Guys that are 6' 3" 280 lbs. driving a freakin' Ford Focus

Guys driving a Ford Focus' in general

Guy's driving a $400 car with $2000 rims

And finally every time u try to look at a hot chick some fat a$$ unpaid friend gets in the f'in way

:deep breath:

Woooh! I feel better now, irregardless of the fact that I made everyone suffer through this long a$$ post

This post has been edited by ChuckB: 7/12/05 9:34pm

Link to thread.

Edited by ChuckB

20. Black people eating white chocolate kit-kats.  Why you gotta eat white chocolate?  Why can’t you eat regular chocolate?  What you trying to say, that you will enslave the white man and make us feed you?

1301155[/snapback]

:D I don't think I've seen this yet

:D  I don't think I've seen this yet

1301170[/snapback]

The guy that sits next to me purposely gets white chocolate and eats it telling me it tastes so good. It's an inside joke between us and he was looking over my cube so I added it to my list.