[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

pet friggin peeves!

dmarc117

God forbid my mom is ever assaulted, but if she is, it will be because of this. Mark my words. You should see the text messages I get whenever my wife or my sister are in the car with my mom -- so much rage and anger.

I understand every single word you are saying 100%. There was a woman chompin on our bus once. I was so angry that I literally wanted to scream and rip it out of her mouth . For some reason it drives certain people absolutely batty and im one of them

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol!! some of the comments soooo funny!! Yall know yall love us---even all our quirks. Makes life interesting:) Now give your sweeties a big hug tonite

I can't, my kidney hurts...

• 1 month later...
It's nice to hear that ______ from the tech dept's wife had their baby last night & they're doing well, but all the reply-to-all emails that follow... :wacko:

We have a woman in our accounting dept that is an absolute hawk about collecting money. IMO she is tactless when it comes to approaching people and ive told the bosses this and they have agreed with me on several occasions. About 2 months ago we get one of those emails where a person is leaving their company and they email it to their entire contact list. I look at this email and all my competitors are on it and many industry people are on it. Right after reading this heartfelt "It has been a pleasure working with all of you" email from this woman I see an email from our accounting person. She is in NJ so we arent in the same office. I am dreading clicking this email open . I open it and she wished the woman well yet demanded that she sends us a copy of a wire transfer. She CC'ed the entire contact list. People ripped her for an hour. Classless, obnoxious. The works. It was a hugh embarrassment

It's nice to hear that ______ from the tech dept's wife had their baby last night & they're doing well, but all the reply-to-all emails that follow... :wacko:

For this reason, I almost cringe when I see an e-mail along these lines come through.

• 4 weeks later...

If you ask me a favor, and I say yes, then we're cool. You just need to say thanks and move on. That's really it, we're all set. You don't need to then spend 5 minutes explaining why you need me to do this favor, especially when it's really no big deal at all and I would literally have to be a total dick not to do it. Save the sob story for when you're actually having trouble convincing someone to do you a favor.

Thanks in advance (for next time, that is).

If you ask me a favor, and I say yes, then we're cool. You just need to say thanks and move on. That's really it, we're all set. You don't need to then spend 5 minutes explaining why you need me to do this favor, especially when it's really no big deal at all and I would literally have to be a total dick not to do it. Save the sob story for when you're actually having trouble convincing someone to do you a favor.

Thanks in advance (for next time, that is).

so you are saying that you would like people to be brief ... interesting.

so you are saying that you would like people to be brief ... interesting.

Wow, never in a million years would I expect you to come by. I bet you were somewhat bummed that my post wasn't longer, but downright titillated at the potential irony.

None the less, to answer your question, no. I don't care how long you take to make your point. However, once you've gotten what you need, you can stop.

That is all. Sorry to disappoint.

"One-uppers"

No matter what story you just told or they just heard, they have one better than that. Drives me freakin' nuts.

I have a friend like that. When we get together and drink, we all randomly make up a story and wait for him to 1 up it. Happens every time. He hasn't caught on yet. Pretty damn funny.

I have a friend like that. When we get together and drink, we all randomly make up a story and wait for him to 1 up it. Happens every time. He hasn't caught on yet. Pretty damn funny.

Well, I have 2 friends like that. When we get together to drink and smoke, we randomly make up 2 stories and wait for them to 1 up them. They haven't caught on. Really damn funny.

Well, I have 2 friends like that. When we get together to drink and smoke, we randomly make up 2 stories and wait for them to 1 up them. They haven't caught on. Really damn funny.

:wacko:

Yeah? Well I have 3 friends like that and when we get together to drink,smoke and buy hookers, we randomly make up 3 stories and wait for them to 1 up them. They haven't caught on..Really damn funny.

Another one. Please clean the dryer lint catcher when you are done. Why do I have to clean the lint from YOUR nasty ass clothes.

• 4 weeks later...

These drive me nuts. People who do this should get fired, unless they're minorities in which case the lawsuits and hissies aren't worth it. Just have them "laid off." :tup:

I'll add vehicle brakes that emit that hideous *s-q-u-e-a-l** that is like fingernails on a chalkboard (buses are esp bad on this). Stiff fines should be automatic and severe. Semi-related, why does every freaking vehincle in every freaking TV show/movie have to do this now? We can see that it's stopping, we get it, the obnoxious sound adds nothing. I noticed this is rare in older shows.

When somebody says, in response to someone's dumbass statement or tweet, that the person has a right to an opinion or a right to express that opinion.

I have a right to say that if I want.