[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

NFL Mock Draft

Outshined

• Replies 496
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Teams updated...

I am not sure who these cats are. They just joined. If they don't respond to my earlier post, I am going to open these teams back up. I would hate to not have them show up and then were in a bind trying to find somebody at the last minute.

Tennessee, Gator Hater

Oakland, ThunderCat

1322839[/snapback]

I think I seen ThunderCat somewhere said he changed his name to RaiderNation of somesort. It was in one of the threads starting a Dynasty league.

I can do the G-men.  Why no trades though?

1323325[/snapback]

It's not a fantasy mock. Just kind of an idea on who and why your team will/should choose a plaer in the upcoming draft.

Actually if we can get up enough interest we can set up another draft where we allow trades and player moves. So I could trade say my 16th and Ricky to some other team to move up in the top 10. Maybe a 2 rounder or something like that.

I say play this one straight and then see if we can do a modified one after.

Edited by 'canes2004

All teams updated so far

Looks like we will start Monday, March 6th. Houston will be on the clock at 0700. That will give everybody 5 days to view the combine reports and all the mocks and speculation that follow the combine. I think we could probably get this done in a little more than 2 weeks and like Canes said, still have time for another.

We are still looking for homers to draft for:

Buffalo

Atlanta

Kansas City

Washington

Tampa Bay

Jacksonville

Denver

Also need to know if ThunderCat is Raider.Nation

Thanks

Edited by Outshined

All teams updated so far

Looks like we will start Monday, March 6th. Houston will be on the clock at 0700. That will give everybody 5 days to view the combine reports and all the mocks and speculation that follow the combine. I think we could probably get this done in a little more than 2 weeks and like Canes said, still have time for another.

We are still looking for homers to draft for:

Buffalo - Piranha

Atlanta - Apathy

Kansas City - Chief Dick

Washington -

Tampa Bay -

Jacksonville - H8 I think

Denver - AtomicCEO

Also need to know if ThunderCat is Raider.Nation

Thanks

1324023[/snapback]

A couple of guys if interested to consider, off the top of my head.

Edited by Ziachild007

Surprised no one else jumped on Denver.  I'll take Denver.  When is this mock going to start?  So I can do a little homework.

1325390[/snapback]

After the combine. Thanks, answered my own question.

But one more poped up. Denver actually has Washington's 1st round pick as well. So do I have 2 picks, or just the straight up 1? :D

After the combine.  Thanks, answered my own question. 

But one more poped up.  Denver actually has Washington's 1st round pick as well.  So do I have 2 picks, or just the straight up 1? :D

1325395[/snapback]

Surely you would have both picks. The "no trading" meant there would be no trades during the draft. It wouldn't apply to trades made prior to the draft.

After the combine.  Thanks, answered my own question. 

But one more poped up.  Denver actually has Washington's 1st round pick as well.  So do I have 2 picks, or just the straight up 1? :D

1325395[/snapback]

I checked a few other sites and have not seen anything on it.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/draft06/news/story?id=2278820

I checked a few other sites and have not seen anything on it.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/draft06/news/story?id=2278820

1325482[/snapback]

They do have Washington's pick. Washington traded back into the first round to take that QB from Auburn. The Redskins don't have a first rounder this year.

I can take the Skins. Not a homer, but they've been my #2 from a distance for years and years (and through the lean years in NE, they were a little more enjoyable to follow.)

1325078[/snapback]

I guess you don't get a pick in the 1st round - I would appreciate it if you still took the Skins and drafted the second round...