[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

NFL Mock Draft

Outshined

• Replies 496
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, since the Ravens have parted ways with Taylor and they signed Mike Anderson this weekend, looks like they are going RB in the 1st round, probably Williams with the #13 pick.

Unless they can grab some O-line/D-Line help through the draft or free agency, its gonna be another long year :D

I wanted to go LB or TE for the Jags and was hoping for Sims or Pope, but since the value isn't there anymore I think they get their future runningback in Laurence Maroney. Taylor is pretty much done and Jones and Toefield aren't everydown backs. Also thought about DE Kiwanuka here too.

I wanted to go LB or TE for the Jags and was hoping for Sims or Pope, but since the value isn't there anymore I think they get their future runningback in Laurence Maroney. Taylor is pretty much done and Jones and Toefield aren't everydown backs. Also thought about DE Kiwanuka here too.

1366193[/snapback]

I was leaning toward Pope for the Panthers, but strongly considered Maroney. The main reason I chose Pope is he can be an immediate contributor and we still have Shelton who we drafted last year and hasn't had a chance to play yet.

Well let's see here. I keep hearing more and more talk about a trade with the Jets for Abraham. In mock draft #2 I will take that into consideration. However, since that has not occured, I believe the next position that Denver needs to fill is DE. I also believe that the next best player is a Defensive End.

:D I AM NOT HAPPY WITH JACKSONVILLE TAKING MARONEY!

Since I don't think any of the remaining backs are first rounders, I could see the Colts trading down.  But if they stay here, they take LB Thomas Howard UTEP to replace strong side backer David Thornton.

1367183[/snapback]

I went with Sinorice Moss. I was looking at Ko Sampson, the safety from South Carolina, but, the Steelers picked up Clark from the Redskins last night.

Moss can come in and replace Antwaan Randle-El and provides a nice home run threat.

I think you ticked off Pittsburgh by taking Carpenter!

1370097[/snapback]

A lot of mocks have the Steelers going DE or OLB with their first pick. It is a possibility, but, I don't see it as a huge need. They do need a DE with one of their first 4 picks probably, but, I don't want them to go there # 1. That said, I saw a lot of Carpenter, as he is in the Big 10, and he definitely seems like a Steeler-type of player. I wouldn't be overly angry if he ended up as the Steelers pick, but, I'm fine with our 4 LB's.

I went with Sinorice Moss.  I was looking at Ko Sampson, the safety from South Carolina, but, the Steelers picked up Clark from the Redskins last night.

Moss can come in and replace Antwaan Randle-El and provides a nice home run threat.

1370626[/snapback]

Hey Menudo, how have you been? :D

Did you notice who I (the Ravens) took with the #13 pick? :D

Hey Menudo, how have you been?  :D

Did you notice who I (the Ravens) took with the #13 pick?  :D

1370634[/snapback]

What's up GDawg ? I'm still around, just not posting as much lately. As for Tamba Hali. I'd hate to see a great guy like Tamba go to a filthy, disgusting organization like the Ravens. :D He would be a great pick though. He is going to make some team happy, in my opinion. He is still raw and can continue to improve.

What's up GDawg ?  I'm still around, just not posting as much lately.  As for Tamba Hali.  I'd hate to see a great guy like Tamba go to a filthy, disgusting organization like the Ravens.  :D    He would be a great pick though.  He is going to make some team happy, in my opinion.  He is still raw and can continue to improve.

1370643[/snapback]

Glad to see ya back, things have gotten REALLY interesting :D

I doubt the Ravens will pick Hali, but if they do dont worry, we'll try not to thug him up too badly :D