[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

NFL Mock Draft

Outshined

• Replies 496
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good pick with DBrick going to the Texans! I also think if they decide to draft based on need they will trade the pick and take him later. I don't see how drafting Bush fills a need for them.

It fits a need and since we can't trade down in this mock I don't mind it.

1353555[/snapback]

If nobody trades with them, do you think the Texans will still take Brickshaw #1.

So is there a time limit? Did Tice suddenly take over as the Titans GM? :D

1353885[/snapback]

He logged on last night, so hopefully he will be on this evening.

I like the D'brick pick. :D The real Texans should be so smart. They already have DD, so RB is the least of their worries. Their offensive line was garbage. IMHO they need a stud LT more than a RB.

Hope thinks pick up here as people come home from work and school.

Edited by Wolverines Fan

The Ferguson pick makes a ton of sense, if you buy into the hype around him being a franchise LT. One guard, and that O line goes from bad to good immediately. Since they've committed to Carr, why draft Bush with DD on the team?

Sitting at 4, I guess mt Jets pick will completey depend on the leftovers from the Titans now.

If nobody trades with them, do you think the Texans will still take Brickshaw #1.

He logged on last night, so hopefully he will be on this evening.

1354254[/snapback]

If no one trades with them I think they grab Bush actually. When a great player comes along you don't pass them up. However, I wouldn't fault them with filling a need at LT with D'Brick. I also think there will definitely be a trade at the top of this draft since guys like Bush and Lineart are in high demand unlike last year when the top guy was Alex Smith.

Edited by Vote Quimby2

D'Brick makes total sense for Hou, I hope they get him in the real draft.  They have a decent QB and RB, just have always had a terrible line!

I've been swamped all day and was afraid you would all have been waiting 4 hours for me to make my Oakland pick!

1354073[/snapback]

I agree he will be picked by Houston, just not at the 1 spot, but if they did pick him at the one spot i wouldnt be mad at them for it.

Guest Sores
Should we be getting a replacement in line for the Titans' pick?

1354663[/snapback]

Why do that? The guy picking has seemed pretty reliable for his first 27 posts. :D

Guest Sores
I thought we said we were going with a 24 hour timer before we looked for a replacement...

1354694[/snapback]

Yeah.....I can hardly wait for his 28th post. :D

I'll represent the Titans.......

1320454[/snapback]

:D

All teams updated so far...

I put you down...Just be here in two weeks after the combine. I see you just joined yesterday. Are you a homer?

1321353[/snapback]

:D

Dude, This cat is in. Been on this board along time ago, but new computer and address and now a new name. I post on footballguys all the time and I AM COMMITTED!  I HOPE Floyd Reese will take notes when it is time to draft. :D  :doah:  :huh:

1322886[/snapback]

:)  :D  :D  :lol: I'm ready!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111

1350260[/snapback]

Are you sure :D:D I was afraid of this..

We will give him some more time. He knows it starts today and he has the third pick!

I'm not saying give him the boot.... just have someone lined up to take over at 10am tomorrow if he doesn't show. If he hasn't picked by then, then give him the big boot.

1354716[/snapback]

If he doesn't show by tommorrow am - Maybe Spain, DMD or Big John can make the pick.

If he doesn't show by tommorrow am - Maybe Spain, DMD or Big John can make the pick.

1354785[/snapback]

Yeah that'd be 24 hours, as per our agreement. Spain's out of the country (no pun intended), so I'd move to have DMD make the pick. Would they take Bush in this situation? Probably.

Edited by darin3