[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Baseball 1-10 pool

whomper

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Zero is a number too. 

Making it 0-10 instead of 1-10 might make a difference.  Some teams rarely get shut out.

1330096[/snapback]

I know but I dont want this to take forever to be honest. Extending it from 7 to 10 should make it last a while.

We got enough interest in here that I would say we definetly are going to have a nice size pool. I see some of you wont be in unless you get a certain team. I unfortunately cant guarentee that. What do you guys think of this ? Ill leave this thread open until we hit 30 or it runs its course . Then ill list all the people who are participating. Then we can go first come first serve. Anyone thats uncontested gets to keep that team . Any duplicates do a dice roll for the team. Does that sound fair ? Since this is a matter of team preferance over picking for skill I dont think a full dice roll order is necessary unless a majority of you guys disagree. Im open to comments or suggestions. Im gonna post a list of who has shown interest so far. We will definetly do it for the 25 each. Ill throw in a hat for the winner anyway on me.

Edited by whomper

This is just who showed interest not an order

Everyone on the list please confirm so I can get going on team selection

1. Whomper (Confirmed in)

2. Savage Beatings

3. Sam

4. Tbone65 (Confirmed in)

5. Aqualung (Confirmed in)

6. Caveman Nick

7. Tonorator

8. Puddy (Confirmed in)

9. Vinitieri is God

10. Rhippens

11. my obsession

12. I Like Soup

13. Dutch Oven

14. Junkyard

15. Chargerz

16. Wiegie

17. Skrappy

18. Controller

19. Chief Dick (Confirmed in)

20. Whitemonkey

21. Rebellab

22. Slayer

23. Dbaxx (cant guarentee Cards)

24. Cincy Slammers (Cant guarentee Reds)

25. Robash

26. Timmypg

27. Howboutthemcowboys

28. Darin

Juanruiz and Chiefjay are you guys definetes ? You left it as a possibility. If thats the case we are full. We may have some people drop out if they dont get their team or people change their minds so I can start an alternate list just in case. We will most likely lose a person or a few people from this list.

1st alternate Alchico

Edited by whomper

I'm in.  I'd like Pittsburgh but any team will do.

How do we get you your money?

1330452[/snapback]

Either paypal or by mail..Ill set that up once we have our confirmed participants and teams set

I'm in, 25 a man sounds good to me.

1330576[/snapback]

I have to see if Juanruiz and chiefjay are confirmed..If so we are full but im waiting for everyone to confirm.You are first alternate. You may get a spot