[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Baseball 1-10 pool

whomper

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK im going to set up the roll off between

Yankees- Skrappy, Sam

Mets- Robash , Juanruiz

Ill pm you details. This is how we will work it. The highest score remaining out of the 2 people that dont win the roll off gets first choice between the Marlins and the Drays

I have the guesses from SAM , Skrappy, and Robash..As soon as I get Juanruiz ill make the teams official in a new thread and get going with the finances.

OK here is how the contested teams turned out.

The number was 11 I asked Puddy to post it somewhere before you guys picked so you could officially see what the number was and so you could see the time stamp on that post was before any of your PMs

Sam gets the Yankees he guessed 7

Sam Re:for the yankees, 2/24/06 8:59pm

Huddler Pro

Group: Members

Member No.: 773

Instead of a dice roll im going to have the 2 guys for the yankees and the 2 guys for the mets ,4 total ,pick a number from 0-100 and pm it back to me. When I get the 4 numbers whoever is closest gets the team they wanted whether they are over or under the number doesnt matter its just who is closest. I will be able to prove the number was picked before you gave your selections. as far as the 2 that dont get the teams you are trying for the one closest of you 2 gets to chose between the Drays and the Marlins.

Please dont delete this pm

I'll pick 7.

Thanks Whomp.

Robash got the Mets he guessed 50

Robash Re:for the Mets, 2/24/06 9:01pm

Huddler

Member No.: 2,987

Instead of a dice roll im going to have the 2 guys for the yankees and the 2 guys for the mets ,4 total ,pick a number from 0-100 and pm it back to me. When I get the 4 numbers whoever is closest gets the team they wanted whether they are over or under the number doesnt matter its just who is closest. I will be able to prove the number was picked before you gave your selections. as far as the 2 that dont get the teams you are trying for the one closest of you 2 gets to chose between the Drays and the Marlins.

Please dont delete this pm

Juanruiz gets to chose between the Tampa Bay Devil Rays and The Florida Marlins he chose 51

Personal Message

juanruiz13 Re:pm, Yesterday, 10:29 PM

Huddler Pro

Member No.: 7,885

please dont delete that pm I sent about picking a number..Just PM me your number thanks.

My number is 51

and Skrappy gets whoever Juanruiz doesnt choose he guessed 68

Personal Message

Skrappy1 Re:for the Yankees, 2/24/06 9:12pm

Huddler MVP

Member No.: 7,393

As soon as Juanruiz choses between the D rays or Marlins ill start a new thread with the official teams and the payment options..

Edited by whomper

Alright... I decided to put my money on Crawford and the D-Rays

I should've went with my gut and taken 13....  thought too much about it.

1342006[/snapback]

I was going to pick 13 since its my lucky number

Edited by whomper