[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

March Madness Brackets

theeohiostate

I'm running brakets on Sportsline again this season, $10 per sheet(check) or $10.44 using paypal, unlimited sheets, pm me for an invite if interested.

When you pm me, make sure to send me your email and you'll get an invite from CBSSportline "TakedowntheNets" league.

You can play as many sheets as you'd like and there is room for everyone who wants in.

Also, once signed in, go to options and personal and change your name to your Huddler name, so we can have a little fun in the forums during the Madness.

Be sure to check in with league message board as well.

Edited by theeohiostate

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

paypal is $10.61, gotten 6 pm's so far, anticipating over 100 sheets entered this year, so that'd be $800 for 1st and $200 for 2nd.

The site is set up and ready to send invitations, let me know if interested, i'll be checking the thread and bumping it every week until the selection announcements.

1333684[/snapback]

Count PD in

Count PD in

1333767[/snapback]

Have you already logged in PD, if so, i going to ask all players to use board names, you can change it under options-personel.

have about 15 or so signed up thus far, i know it's early but pm me your emails if you want an invite.

• 2 weeks later...
Mailed you a check today for 3 brackets.

1356194[/snapback]

got it, and sent a confirmation email to ya'.

Looks like we've got 22 people signed on so far, i've got a boatload on emails out to others. I think with the 22 people on now, everyone is playing at least 2 brackets, so winnings should be at least $500 with what we already have committed. :D

Looks like we've got 22 people signed on so far, i've got a boatload on emails out to others.  I think with the 22 people on now, everyone is playing at least 2 brackets, so winnings should be at least $500 with what we already have committed. :D

1364051[/snapback]

Should be fun!! :D

Mailed you a check today for 3 brackets.

1356194[/snapback]

I saw hat some of the games are in SD. Are you going?

I also see Duke is playing in Greensboro NC and Texas is playing in Dallas. That sucks.

I also see Duke is playing in Greensboro NC and Texas is playing in Dallas. That sucks.

1365564[/snapback]

We got North Carolina and Ohio State here at UD, 5 mile up the road. Dunno if i'm going to go, got offered a set of tickets for all 3 sessions, center court for $1000, still debating on it.

We got North Carolina and Ohio State here at UD, 5 mile up the road. Dunno if i'm going to go, got offered a set of tickets for all 3 sessions, center court for $1000, still debating on it.

1365617[/snapback]

$1000 for first round? No way. Palace of Auburn Hills has 1st round / 2nd round also also, I am still debating on that,may just go Friday for 1st round games. I am guessing $125 can get me a nose bleed.

$1000 for first round?  No way.  Palace of Auburn Hills has 1st round / 2nd round also also, I am still debating on that,may just go Friday for 1st round games.  I am guessing $125 can get me a nose bleed.

1365656[/snapback]

2 seats, center court for all 6 games at UD Arena for $1000.

1365564[/snapback]

I'll be looking into that tomorrow! I intend to go if I can get tix.

2 seats, center court for all 6 games at UD Arena for $1000.

1365765[/snapback]

I hear ya brother, $1000 is pricey but I guess it depends on each person. At the Palace ticket price is $180 for all 6. I was close to buying two about a month ago but decided against it as I am trying to conserve money to sell our home in a few months. Probably regret but I am thinking the next time it rolls in or possibly the final four in a few years at Ford Field but I believe that's Lottery only.

I am hoping to have my basement finished by Friday and will watch the games in the cave.

I'm accepting players until Thursday. You can paypal me or have your checks in the mail postmarked for Thursday to be accepted.

1366301[/snapback]

:D

Being as how there are games on Thursday that will finish before post offices close, I assume you mean postmarked by Wednesday?

:D

Being as how there are games on Thursday that will finish before post offices close, I assume you mean postmarked by Wednesday?

1366533[/snapback]

it doesn't matter really, the brackets are required to be filled out by Thursday tip-off, if i don't get the funds for entries by like Sat or Mon, i'll just delete that team. This will allow late entries to enter who don't have paypal.

I will link up a .pdf file that contains my own picks on this thread, so there won't be any :D when i mop the floor with ya'. :D

Edited by theeohiostate

it doesn't matter really, the brackets are required to be filled out by Thursday tip-off, if i don't get the funds for entries by like Sat or Mon, i'll just delete that team.  This will allow late entries to enter who don't have paypal.

I will link up a .pdf file that contains my own picks on this thread, so there won't be any  :D when i mop the floor with ya'.  :D

1366559[/snapback]

Well, I am just thinking of the possibility (however slight) that someone could tank on Thursdays day games and decide not to drop the check, you are allowing the possibility of someone opting out. Not likely I suppose, but possible.

As far as the mopping the floor stuff, I don't need to see your picks to cloud my crystal clear judgement. I won a large pool a few years back with only 9 wrong, it will probably take a similar effort to win this one.

I mean, you are entering 3 sheets so you must not be too confident in your janitorial skills. :D

Well, I am just thinking of the possibility (however slight) that someone could tank on Thursdays day games and decide not to drop the check, you are allowing the possibility of someone opting out.  Not likely I suppose, but possible.

As far as the mopping the floor stuff, I don't need to see your picks to cloud my crystal clear judgement.  I won a large pool a few years back with only 9 wrong, it will probably take a similar effort to win this one.

I mean, you are entering 3 sheets so you must not be too confident in your janitorial skills.  :D

1366652[/snapback]

I think they should be postmarked by Wednesday.

Well, I am just thinking of the possibility (however slight) that someone could tank on Thursdays day games and decide not to drop the check, you are allowing the possibility of someone opting out.  Not likely I suppose, but possible.

As far as the mopping the floor stuff, I don't need to see your picks to cloud my crystal clear judgement.  I won a large pool a few years back with only 9 wrong, it will probably take a similar effort to win this one.

I mean, you are entering 3 sheets so you must not be too confident in your janitorial skills.   :D

1366652[/snapback]

I'm just entering 3 sheets in my own contest, but have 4 in another local, 3 in geeteebee's pool and 4 others thru ESPN, i figure i should finish in the top 5 in one of them :D

I've ran brackets for years and find it next to impossible to eliminate yourself after i day of play, really even after the entire 1st round, usually the team with the most final 4 and the champion wins. Rarely is it the team the actually picks the most correct, as this is a points per round based format.

Edited by theeohiostate