[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

1-10 baseball 2nd pool

whomper

This thread has nothing to do with the first pool or the people signed up for the first pool. Since we filled up all 30 spots and had a decent amont of people that still wanted in I figured I would start a 2nd thread in case you guys wanted to see if you can fill up another pool or at least get enough to make it worthwhile. Im not going to run the second one. Someone would need to run the 2nd one and collect the money for the 2nd one. You can always use the results from the pool im running since it will be the same. My pool is pretty much confirmed. If we have someone bail out late id like to still be able to use one of the first alternates that wanted in. I felt bad telling anyone they couldnt get in pool # 1 but the 30 filled up quickly. Here is the rules.

You pick a MLB team and the first team to score 1-10 wins the pool..ex Yankees 3- 1 over red sox, Yanks get a 3 Sox get a 1. Next game Red Sox 4-2 over Yankees ,Sox get a 4 Yanks get a 2.

Whoever scores 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10 before anyone else. They win. Its really simple.

This is the list of people who wanted in pool #1

TBimm

Montster

Loaf

Twiley

Cyclones

Cheezhed

Again pool #1 and this pool wont have anything to do with each other and Im only running pool #1 but I figured I could get the ball rolling for you guys if you wanted to do your own pool. Good Luck.

Edited by whomper

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is the list of people who wanted in pool #1

TBimm

Montster

Loaf

Twiley

Controller

Cheezhed

1332918[/snapback]

huh?

Obviously I missed something.

Edited by Controller

huh?

1332921[/snapback]

My bad I just fixed it..It was cyclones. Sorry I mixed up the names

Edited by whomper

Whomper does this mean I was too late for the first pool ? Thats the way it appears. If so I could run this one if we have enough interest. If you have an easy way of tabulating the daily results and could share it with me it would be greatly appreciated. We will also have to agree on a entrance fee and prize breakdown for this contest.

Just for the record ,and since I know Twiley likes the Cards, which would be my first choice, I will take the White Sox!

Edited by tbimm

Ok. Heres the deal! I will go back through this thread tonight when I get home and start getting the list together.

Please look through the thread to see if your team has already been selected. If I have time at lunch I will try to post what teams are taken by whom.

We will take the first 30 just like pool #1. Please discuss amongst yourselves what were willing to put up as an entrance fee.

My vote is for 20 bucks but thats just a suggestion.

We will be doing 0-10 in this pool so keep that in mind!

Whomper does this mean I was too late for the first pool ? Thats the way it appears. If so I could run this one if we have enough interest. If you have an easy way of tabulating the daily results and could share it with me it would be greatly appreciated. We will also have to agree on a entrance fee and prize breakdown for this contest.

Just for the record ,and since I know Twiley likes the Cards, which would be my first choice, I will take the White Sox!

1334031[/snapback]

Tbimm..Im waiting for Chief Dick to respond to a PM or in the thread..He said to pull his name out and im not sure if he meant just for the Royals or the whole pool..If he pulls out of the pool you were next in line for pool #1..Since you are willing to run pool #2 you can either stay here in pool 2 and I can go to the next alternate in line or come in pool 1..Ill leave the option up to you. There is no easy way to update . I do it manually. I use cbssportsline. Im going to update every morning by 6:30 or 9am the latest if I cant get it done at home..You are welcome to check my thread everyday and just use my results..

Edited by whomper

Tbimm..Im waiting for Chief Dick to respond to a PM or in the thread..He said to pull his name out and im not sure if he meant just for the Royals or the whole pool..If he pulls out of the pool you were next in line for pool #1..Since you are willing to run pool #2 you can either stay here in pool 2 and I can go to the next alternate in line or come in pool 1..Ill leave the option up to you. There is no easy way to update . I do it manually. I use cbssportsline. Im going to update every morning by 6:30 or 9am the latest if I cant get it done at home..You are welcome to check my thread everyday and just use my results..

1334118[/snapback]

I'll stick with running this one if we can get enough guys. Note that I added the 0 in this one!

I'll stick with running this one if we can get enough guys. Note that I added the 0 in this one!

1334247[/snapback]

OK. No Problem..I wont be updating the 0 so you can use my info for every other # if you want to. Good luck

Well heres the list so far.

Bier Giants

BYoder Reds

Cyclones Blue Jays

Nuke Em TTG Twins

Rocknrobin Wait till next year. Er I mean Cubs

Twiley Cardinals

tbimm White Sox

Big John Brewers

Swashbucklers Braves

Smithkt Mets

Cunning Linguist Red Sox

Montster D'Backs

Cheezhead Orioles

Bring back Pat Rangers

Biggamer3 Yankees

Sir Loins of Beef DRays

Stope Rat Rockies

So that makes 17 of us . We still need to decide on a prize pool and entrance fee so lets here your thoughts guys.

Edited by tbimm