[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Which Huddlers have you met in person ?

whomper

Talked to darin3 on the phone.

1333611[/snapback]

With the sheer amount of camera phone pics we have traded, I feel like we've already met! :D:D

I've met up with Big Country several times. Met him, bushwacked and Puddy (Puddy popped my Huddle cherry :D ) at a sports bar wayyyy back when.

Met sky, his son (slugfear) and Chargerz on sky's trip.

I've met up with SuperBalla a couple times while in Louisiana.

Met REZ, KC Crazy, alchico, slambo, JoJo, ABWF and Danskman at the first annual Faultline (California-based) league.

Met H8, Swiss Cheezhead, DMD, WW and Jedi at WCOFF.

About to meet up with Soup (and maybe Jumpin Johnies) this Friday.

I may have forgotten someone, in which case, my apologies. :D :doah: I did... met up with Gopher at the bar I used to work at in Benicia, CA for a couple of cold ones several months ago...

Edit: I have yet to meet up with the :D

Edited by darin3

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sky,Rovers, Nogohawk and His wife,DKF, Club, Seductivenun,TNG,Rhino,Stormchasers,Dragon and the rest of PAFFL guys.

I have met the following:

Frazia

DD21

Techwarriors

Sha ka-ka (now Hugh B Tool)

Jedi

DO Jaded

Bonehand

NoSupe4You

Hawkeye

Pillsbury

Dr. Bob

1333587[/snapback]

all these bastages trashed my family room @ the ECB draft last year. :D

In addition I've met

JoJo, Evilgopliars & bushwacked @ seahawks games.

In order of my thinking of them:

wiegie, sky, rocknrobn, gilthorp, Los Gigantes - gentlemen and scholars all; have had the good fortune to rub elbows with rr 3 times and gil twice.

Big John - met at a local watering hole to hang and watch the Badgers get their asses handed to them by the hated Iowa Hawkeyes. I ran into several people I knew, making me feel bad for possibly giving John the feeling I was trying to ditch him, but I made up for it by paying for all the beer - though to be fair I think I was outdrinking him at 2 or 3 to 1 pace

spain - I wore my best wool shirt so he'd feel at home.

Have spoken to DO Jaded a couple times on the phone, and have had a couple conversations with muck, who proved EXTREMELY helpful. If I ever get to his area, I owe him a dinner or something.

I ran into several people I knew, making me feel bad for possibly giving John the feeling I was trying to ditch him, but I made up for it by paying for all the beer - though to be fair I think I was outdrinking him at 2 or 3 to 1 pace

1333709[/snapback]

I went with the opposite tactic. When I met Az, bier, snfl, and H8Tank in Denver... I took off with bier's wife without leaving a dime for the bill. :doah:

I've met PSULions twice and talked to Beaumont, Hugh One and Keggerz over the phone. Still haven't set my cell phone up to recieve twiley photos yet. :D Edited to add that the Pork Chop Express has made plenty of visits to my hometown and while I've never met the guy my little brother got the guy pretty tore up. Wherearemyredshoes! is a longtime friend of mine as well.

Edited by Jumpin Johnies

Nobody so far... my schedule's been pretty full since my son came into the world. But, I am definitely interested in meeting up with some of you shlo mo's sometime. I've been thinking about arranging a Minnesota gathering sometime after the coming Summer.