[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Huddle Fight #29

Jumpin Johnies

Who would win this fight?  

87 members have voted

1. 1. Who would win this fight?

• twiley
    • Rajn Cajn

Todays bout will feature two fighters that share a striking resemblence to Ralph Maccio. twiley is standing to the right of the chubby fat a$$. He's the one that's playing with himself. Rajn Cajn is in photo #17 signing a football. Notice the resemblence to Ralph Maccio. Okay folks, who would win this bout? twiley is the bigger of the two but he sips wine and eats cheeses for crying out loud! :D twiley is a Republican so he's naturally the smarter of the two Rajn is a Democrat so that means he's angry and disgruntled. Thanks again to Big John and Hugh One.

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks again to Big John and Hugh One.

1334279[/snapback]

I might mention that the pic of rajn' you link to is hosted by Atomic. As are all the pics from the tour that you use.... be kinda nice to mention him too. :D

===================================

rajn' has been working non-stop on his house... he is in great shape now. Built up some muscle for himself I'd say. Especially carrying around all those uprooted Magnolia trees he needs removed. :D This could be a fight that goes the distance.

:D

This fight will go down as the quickest ever. Not only do I know how to fight but I have a high tolerance for pain. I can thank alcohol for that. I'd have to say we're both in shape but I think I have him on speed and strength. See, I've also got a an ace up my sleeve. Right as the fight starts I would have twoobs distract Rajn with her pillows of goodness. many of you may be familiar with a movie called Clash of the Titans, in this movie there's a scene that invloves Medusa and if memory serves me correctly the men turn to stone when they look at her. Granted twoobs is the exact opposite, her pillows of goodness have the same effect. While mesmerized I would crane kick Rajn and then deliver the swift and deadly uppercut. The good part for Rajn...he got to see twoobs, the bad part...he was KO'd in less than a minute.

Who's NEXT!!!!

This fight will go down as the quickest ever. Not only do I know how to fight but I have a high tolerance for pain. I can thank alcohol for that. I'd have to say we're both in shape but I think I have him on speed and strength. See, I've also got a an ace up my sleeve. Right as the fight starts I would have twoobs distract Rajn with her pillows of goodness. many of you may be familiar with a movie called Clash of the Titans, in this movie there's a scene that invloves Medusa and if memory serves me correctly the men turn to stone when they look at her. Granted twoobs is the exact opposite, her pillows of goodness have the same effect. While mesmerized I would crane kick Rajn and then deliver the swift and deadly uppercut. The good part for Rajn...he got to see twoobs, the bad part...he was KO'd in less than a minute.

Who's NEXT!!!!

1334314[/snapback]

I'll take a crane kick to the face to see your wife's Tommyknockers. :D

This was buried in another thread:

The wine and cheese thing is only a cover up. I've been paired (excluding the wealthy background since I'm a self-made man) with the likeness of this guy by many people.

Yeah that's right, there's a pretty demented side to twiley as well which usually comes out with quite a bit of rage. :D

Wax on Wax off Rajn'...yer done. :D

Who's NEXT!!!!

1334314[/snapback]

There is a heckuva joke there, but decorum prevents me from making it.

Todays bout will feature two fighters that share a striking resemblence to Ralph Maccio.  twiley is standing to the right of the chubby fat a$$.  He's the one that's playing with himself.  Rajn Cajn is in photo #17 signing a football.  Notice the resemblence to Ralph Maccio.  Okay folks, who would win this bout?  twiley is the bigger of the two but he sips wine and eats cheeses for crying out loud! :D twiley is a Republican so he's naturally the smarter of the two Rajn is a Democrat so that means he's angry and disgruntled.  Thanks again to Big John and Hugh One.

1334279[/snapback]

That picture was taken 10 years ago, a few years before I hit the weights pretty hard. I'm definitely bulkier now.