[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Huddle Fight #29

Jumpin Johnies

Who would win this fight?  

87 members have voted

1. 1. Who would win this fight?

• twiley
    • Rajn Cajn

Twiley: Honey, can I ask you for a favor?

Twoobs: What is it Thomas?

Twiley: Well, you see, there's this fake fight thing going on at that Fantasy Football site I visit regularly.

Twoobs: OK sweetie, so what do you need?

Twiley: Well, you see, I'm virtually garuanteed a win if I meet one condition.

Twoobs: And what could I possibly have to do with that?

Twiley: Well, your boobs are legendary at the huddle, everybody is constantly talking about them and fantasizing about them, so if I could take a picture and post it at the hu....

Twoobs --> :D <-- Twiley

pause

pause

And amazingly, since that conversation, 2 things happened: Twiley was never seen at the huddle again, and Twiley never got laid again.

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Twiley: Honey, can I ask you for a favor?

Twoobs: What is it Thomas?

Twiley: Well, you see, there's this fake fight thing going on at that Fantasy Football site I visit regularly.

Twoobs: OK sweetie, so what do you need?

Twiley: Well, you see, I'm virtually garuanteed a win if I meet one condition.

Twoobs: And what could I possibly have to do with that?

Twiley: Well, your boobs are legendary at the huddle, everybody is constantly talking about them and fantasizing about them, so if I could take a picture and post it at the hu....

pause

pause

And amazingly, since that conversation, 2 things happened: Twiley was never seen at the huddle again, and Twiley never got laid again.

1334845[/snapback]

:D That would pretty much sum it up.

You're kidding, right? This one is no contest. rajncajn enters the ring off the top rope and lands a flying roundhouse kick to the head of the announcer for calling him a my favorite party. Twilly gets a DQ when, in his drunken stupor, gets tangled up in the ropes and eats concrete. rajn is declared the winner by TKO without even touching the lush & takes home the luscious Twoobs to "console" her while Twilly sips box wine & cottage cheese through a straw for the next year.

Edited by rajncajn

Ooh, I broke the tie.  Now 27-26.  I had to only consider two facts:

1)  twiley's a lover, not a fighter (at least that's the impression I get)

2)  rajn looks like The Karate Kid

Sorry, twiley, crane kick beats Pinot Noir.  :D

1335296[/snapback]

Remind me to kick yer ass. :D

You're kidding, right? This one is no contest. rajncajn enters the ring off the top rope and lands a flying roundhouse kick to the head of the announcer for calling him a my favorite party. Twilly gets a DQ when, in his drunken stupor, gets tangled up in the ropes and eats concrete. rajn is declared the winner by TKO without even touching the lush & takes home the luscious Twoobs to "console" her while Twilly sips box wine & cottage cheese through a straw for the next year.

1335291[/snapback]

Here's where you're wrong...previously before the fight I was allowed to go to an all-u-can drink happy hour special for $2 BUT wasn't allowed to drink. Hell hath no fury like a sober twiley. Vicious, ruthless, calculating, and showing no mercy I quickly end this fight with the crane kick and head off to silence the voices I so often hear with alcohol. :D

Edit: That is a pretty funny write-up there Rajn. :D

Edited by twiley