[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

:woot: Sold my house in a day!

TimC

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just finished closing!  Went smooth as silk.  Just get a great real estate attorney and sell it to a super-nice person that ain't gonna sue ya!

Never had a check payable to me this large before.  Should I play red or black on the roulette table to double it up.  :D

1440482[/snapback]

Go black. You never want to be in the red when dealing with money.

Just moving a city of two over.  If I can sell.  Harry Cassidy didn't exactly tell me what I wanted to hear. 

Oh well.

1440629[/snapback]

So we can still be YMCA buddies then :D

Oh and Harry sells the most houses downriver by far. I think his schtick is to recommend a price that is at the low end of the range for a quicker sell. While an extra 5 or 10k means a lot to you as the seller it's only a few hundred bucks to him. He'd rather move it quicker than have it sit IMO.

So we can still be YMCA buddies then  :D

Oh and Harry sells the most houses downriver by far.  I think his schtick is to recommend a price that is at the low end of the range for a quicker sell.  While an extra 5 or 10k means a lot to you as the seller it's only a few hundred bucks to him.  He'd rather move it quicker than have it sit IMO.

1440913[/snapback]

I agree screw that guy :D

She must want granite tops and stainless steel app. I put granite every where but the laundry room, as it really helps the resale down the road. SS is pretty, ya just got to clean it every day.We've been in our new diggs for 4 months now-loving it. Congrats on the sale.

So we can still be YMCA buddies then  :D

Oh and Harry sells the most houses downriver by far.  I think his schtick is to recommend a price that is at the low end of the range for a quicker sell.  While an extra 5 or 10k means a lot to you as the seller it's only a few hundred bucks to him.  He'd rather move it quicker than have it sit IMO.

1440913[/snapback]

Yes we can still be YMCA buddies but I haven't seen you there yet. :D

Yeah, I hear the same things about Harry also so I had him jack up the price 10k from what the mighty Harry thought. He's a marketing genius so hopefully I can get about what I am asking for without using his low price theory of selling houses.

Edited by chiefjay