[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Huddle Fight #32

Jumpin Johnies

94 members have voted

1. 1. Huddle Fight #32

• Gil
    • JJ

Gil is a 38 year old Bears fan. He does a lot of gambling and is good at betting on horses. He also a very stylish dresser as evident in this photo. Gil's in photo #8. As you folks can tell I'm Jumpin Johnies. I played high school football and college tennis. I'm a 28 year old investment advisor and was married 6 months ago. I don't wear ghey shirts but I've been known to wear hideous NASCAR shirts to the races. My photo is in my avatar. Who would win this fight?

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gil is a 38 year old Bears fan. He does a lot of gambling and is good at betting on horses.  He also a very stylish dresser as evident  in this photo.  Gil's in photo #8.  As you folks can tell I'm Jumpin Johnies.  I played high school football and college tennis.  I'm a 28 year old investment advisor and was married 6 months ago.  I don't wear ghey shirts but I've been known to wear hideous NASCAR shirts to the races.  My photo is in my avatar.  Who would win this fight?

1346710[/snapback]

With that long hair you look a little like a hippie. I'll have to think about this one awhile. :D

Well... I looked at your avatar... and I have met Gil face to face.... you stand no chance FMPOV. LOL

He's tall, in shape, and mean. You don't seem to be. Sorry.

(I will say, though, you did match yourself up with a tough opponent... which says a lot for you. Could have went the easy way.) :D

Who's bought more bears, me or Gil?

1346753[/snapback]

to quote a singer from an infamous family

"What have you done for me lately" :D

but you know what the rub is....Gils wife does basically the same thing but doesnt have an inline store...she uses a company called XXXX'X XXX

and you know all your business was appreciated :D

Edited by keggerz

Well... I looked at your avatar... and I have met Gil face to face.... you stand no chance FMPOV. LOL

He's tall, in shape, and mean. You don't seem to be. Sorry.

(I will say, though, you did match yourself up with a tough opponent... which says a lot for you. Could have went the easy way.) :D

1346762[/snapback]

Look at Gil's photo again my friend. Underneath that flowery shirt you see a clear outline of a beer gut. The man has a bun in the oven for crying out loud. Look at his arms, they're scrawny and it looks like they're shaved. :D I on the other hand have been lifting weights since my high school days and jog regularly. I don't have girly arms and there's no bun in the oven. I have aklso been in more recent scuffles then Gil. This is not a tough opponent unless you're scared of dead weight.

Where's Gil?  He knows he's up.

1346795[/snapback]

He doesn't have the Huddle at work - he mentioned it a few weeks ago. He'll be along in ass-kickin' mode later, methinks. :D

At least, I don't think he has the Huddle at work..... :D

Edited by Ursa Majoris

He doesn't have the Huddle at work - he mentioned it a few weeks ago.  He'll be along in ass-kickin' mode later, methinks.  :D

1346799[/snapback]

Yeah he told me that earlier. I just wanted to sneak in a sucker punch. :D