[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Huddle Fight #32

Jumpin Johnies

94 members have voted

1. 1. Huddle Fight #32

• Gil
    • JJ

I wish I could count on my 4983 brethren but I'm confident that folks like Puddy will sell me out.

1346869[/snapback]

You received my vote. I'm sure that your mouth has gotten you into more then a few scrapes that you've had to extract yourself from. :D I'd call it almost even, but I'll give you the intagibles (what ever the hell they are).

Besides, you have the :D on your side.

Edited by Brewer

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Every time I pick up a vote Gil gets it right back. :headbash:

1346930[/snapback]

I kept on getting within one or two of RR and he kept getting 'em back.

Anyway, you'll get another vote when Coffeeman shows up. :D

I kept on getting within one or two of RR and he kept getting 'em back. 

Anyway, you'll get another vote when Coffeeman shows up.  :D

1347096[/snapback]

I've already counted the man's vote to my total. I also picked Gil as my opponent because I knew there was no chance of me losing a vote due to my opponent voting for themselves. :D

Interesting match up.

No doubt, using the rope a DOPE would be easy here.

You see, I've diagnosed JJ with both ADA and a series of hyper-active disorders.

When the bell rings, I'll just let the kids take his shots and there would be quite a few wildly erratic swings he'd be taking. I'd let him tire himself out a bit, and then throw the girlie a few chocolate bars to get his blood sugar level up...I can see it now, he'd be eating chocolate like the old Mike Myer's character Simon...

He'd get a few more minutes of energy from that, wildly throwing haymakers which I could block pretty easily at this point.

Totally exhausted with none of his frat buddies or ghey tennis pals around to back him up, I see this in an easy KO after 3 rounds.

I would say it could be one punch, but I'd probably enjoy myself so much that I'd make it about 20 or so...for good measure. :D

:D

Uh oh..The big Kahuna is here

7 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 1 Anonymous Users)

6 Members: Big John, Ursa Majoris, whomper, rocknrobn26, gilthorp

And for clarification. I do have internet access at work, I'm just choosing to not come to the Huddle since I've re-dedicated myself to not wasting time and actually earning my paychecks.

Pretty sad, but true.

I've been on sales calls this morning and made it home for some lunch before I head back in.

Good luck, JJ.....

*tosses him a bag of M&M's*

go to town on those. :D

Interesting match up.

No doubt, using the rope a DOPE would be easy here.

You see, I've diagnosed JJ with both ADA and a series of hyper-active disorders.

When the bell rings, I'll just let the kids take his shots and there would be quite a few wildly erratic swings he'd be taking. I'd let him tire himself out a bit, and then throw the girlie a few chocolate bars to get his blood sugar level up...I can see it now, he'd be eating chocolate like the old Mike Myer's character Simon...

He'd get a few more minutes of energy from that, wildly throwing haymakers which I could block pretty easily at this point.

Totally exhausted with none of his frat buddies or ghey tennis pals around to back him up, I see this in an easy KO after 3 rounds.

I would say it could be one punch, but I'd probably enjoy myself so much that I'd make it about 20 or so...for good measure.  :D

:D

1347101[/snapback]

I would actually scoop you to the ground and pound away, but after I take your watch, shoes and hat I'd enjoy eating that chocalot bar.

Edited by Jumpin Johnies

And for clarification. I do have internet access at work, I'm just choosing to not come to the Huddle since I've re-dedicated myself to not wasting time and actually earning my paychecks.

1347113[/snapback]

Hopefully not the case in August when OUTRAGED draft time comes..... :D

Pretty sad, but true.

I've been on sales calls this morning and made it home for some lunch before I head back in.

Good luck, JJ.....

*tosses him a bag of M&M's*

go to town on those. :D

1347113[/snapback]

I'd prefer a 5th Avenue bar. :D

Hopefully not the case in August when OUTRAGED draft time comes..... :D

1347117[/snapback]

If you remember last year, I was at a golf outing, and asked for your help over the phone...so all these drafts can be worked around with the proper amount of preparation! :D

If you remember last year, I was at a golf outing, and asked for your help over the phone...so all these drafts can be worked around with the proper amount of preparation!  :D

1347124[/snapback]

I'd love to see this guys collection of golf shirts. :D

I would actually scoop you do the ground and pound away, but after I take your watch, shoes and hat I'd enjoy eating that chocalot bar.

1347116[/snapback]

I don't wear a watch, I'll give you my shoes once I shove them up your azz, and the ground game is what folks like me do best. :D

*tosses ADD boy a Snickers*

I'm just choosing to not come to the Huddle since I've re-dedicated myself to not wasting time and actually earning my paychecks.

1347113[/snapback]

You had me until I read this. JJ gets my vote, there's no room for quitters around here. :D