[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Huddle Fight #32

Jumpin Johnies

94 members have voted

1. 1. Huddle Fight #32

• Gil
    • JJ

:D  you want to get him down, remove his clothes, "ground and pound away", then eat his "chocolate bar"?? :D

1347128[/snapback]

Nothing's more embarrasing then getting knocked out and having someone take your stuff. Now quite being a wiseguy. :D

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't wear a watch, I'll give you my shoes once I shove them up your azz, and the ground game is what folks like me do best.  :D

*tosses ADD boys salad *

1347130[/snapback]

:D

I'd rather have girly arms than a girly face and hair like your pic. I'll bet you got loved long time in college, huh Joanie?

1347143[/snapback]

I had the hair because the girls liked it. I'll bet you never got laid much in college. You probably hated pretty boys and could never understand why that scowel never worked for you. :D

I only joined Prime Time to help Nick get it started. :D

I certainly won't be leaving the huddle to "do more work". :D

1347144[/snapback]

That's because you work for yourself! :D

You don't need to justify your quitting ways to me... :D

I had the hair because the girls liked it.  I'll bet you never got laid much in college.  You probably hated pretty boys and could never understand why that scowel never worked for you. :D

1347147[/snapback]

Pretty boys were the guys me and my roomies would go bust up after we got done playing rugby.

I'm sure you got laid quite a bit, but taking if up the chute from your frat boy buddies doesn't count...nor does the sympathy lard lay you got from the Omega Mu girls either!! :D

Pretty boys were the guys me and my roomies would go bust up after we got done playing rugby.

I'm sure you got laid quite a bit, but taking if up the chute from your frat boy buddies doesn't count...nor does the sympathy lard lay you got from the Omega Mu girls either!! :D

1347154[/snapback]

Rugby? Organized at some level or is this a joke?

1347154[/snapback]

I knew it, he never got laid. Rugby? Don't you guys give each other "shockers" during your pile ons?

Anyway...glad I could hook up for this--apreciate being included in the field of 64 JJ.

Let's see how the votes shake out in the wash...but let's hope that we're not in the machine after Whomper's load. :D

1347161[/snapback]

I'll concur with the later statement and thanks for being a sport about this.

but let's hope that we're not in the machine after Whomper's load. :D

1347161[/snapback]

Thats just sick..Not that there is anything wrong with that.

I knew it, he never got laid.  Rugby?  Don't you guys give each other "shockers" during your pile ons?

1347166[/snapback]

Scrums, mauls and rucks, not pile-ons. And the only thing you ever get in them is hurt. Rugby is not a game for tennis playing nancy boys. :D

I'll concur with the later statement and thanks for being a sport about this.

1347167[/snapback]

:D I guess ill just take my unplaced vote and split

Scrums, mauls and rucks, not pile-ons.  And the only thing you ever get in them is hurt.  Rugby is not a game for tennis playing nancy boys.  :D

1347176[/snapback]

I was a good high school football player.