[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

0-10 pool #2

tbimm

I will start this off with team names and current owners. After that list will be some comments and question for you that may be edited from time to time.

I will, as Whomper does, be updating this daily. If I should have a problem and there is someone I can count on to update for me chime in and we will figure out how to do that but for the most part i'm on my puter every morning so there should not be any issues there.

On with the list........

OK, stupid question, what is a 0-10 Baseball Pool? Very rare that someone comes up with a way for me to gamble away my money, that I have never heard of before.

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK, stupid question, what is a 0-10 Baseball Pool?  Very rare that someone comes up with a way for me to gamble away my money, that I have never heard of before.

1366863[/snapback]

To see which team scores each of the scores from 0 through 10 in any order first.

I will start this off with team names and current owners. After that list will be some comments and question for you that may be edited from time to time.

I will, as Whomper does, be updating this daily. If I should have a problem and there is someone I can count on to update for me chime in and we will figure out how to do that but for the most part i'm on my puter every morning so there should not be any issues there.

On with the list........

OK, stupid question, what is a 0-10 Baseball Pool? Very rare that someone comes up with a way for me to gamble away my money, that I have never heard of before.

1366863[/snapback]

your selected team must cross off each 'run amount' before all the others.

ie your team wins 4-2, you cross off the 4 from your list. next day your team loses 5-3 you cross off the 3 from your list, nest day they lose 6-4 no cross off as your 4 has already been crossed off. first team to cross off numbers 0 through 10 (in no particular order) wins.

On with the list........

1366863[/snapback]

Want in?

Even though baseball is ghey, I might play if I thought the Pirates had the chance of scoring more than 3 runs in any game.

1367596[/snapback]

Let me remind you that the Royals won last year.

Want in?

1367510[/snapback]

Ok when are you people gonna learn? If it looks like gambling, smells like gambling or quacks like gambling. I am in. If it is completely mindless, all the better.

What teams are left, I thought they had all been taken.

What teams are left, I thought they had all been taken.

1371010[/snapback]

Yeah. I hear you. Those incessant bump "only 7 more teams left" bump "still room" bump "c'mon let's get every major league team represented" posts were really confusing. :D

:D

second post lets you know who is still available :D

Alright, you whiny beyotches.  I'll take the f-ing Pirates.  Will pay by check via snail mail.  Tell me where to send it.

1371125[/snapback]

PM Rocknrobin and send him your check as we are having postal issues here in New Orleans. He can then paypal me. I will update the list to include you. Good Luck! :D

PM Rocknrobin and send him your check as we are having postal issues here in New Orleans. He can then paypal me. I will update the list to include you. Good Luck! :D

1371129[/snapback]

Got SQ's PM and sent her my address. :D

Here's a list of the remaining available teams. Just to make it easier to see who's left .

Marlins

Astros

Royals

Dodgers

Padres

Mariners

1350436[/snapback]

I thought that this list had not been updated, because I went through the owner list, and all teams were there. I did wonder why NOY had so many teams. <--- See this is why the more mindless, the better.

Edited by rbmcdonald

I sent my check via snail mail last week.  It went into the mailbox on Thursday.  I am now wondering if I will lose my team if it does not reach you by the 25th or whatever.  Is that the case?

1371176[/snapback]

No you will not lose your team! I wasnt thinking about the Snail Mail issues when I agreed to take the funds! My bad. I got BYoders today so they should start trickling in in the next few days. I am sorry for the BS this creates but I will trust that anyone who says they sent a check actually sent one and they should all be here long before we end this thing. If we are missing any I will pay the winner and make arrangements with whoever isnt paid.

Sorry guys but Post Katrina New Orleans is a bit of a pain in the A$$!

I thought that this list had not been updated, because I went through the owner list, and all teams were there.  I did wonder why NOY had so many teams.  <--- See this is why the more mindless, the better.

1371267[/snapback]

rb your in with the Astros!

Good Luck! :D

TBimm a guy from the local Philly league im in wants in..He PMmed me that he wanted the Stros but they just got taken so im waiting for his alternate choice. PM him with the snail mail details after I give you his team..His huddle name is gashouse gorrilas for when you pm him

Edited by whomper

TBimm a guy from the local Philly league im in wants in..He PMmed me that he wanted the Stros but they just got taken so im waiting for his alternate choice. PM him with the snail mail details after I give you his team..His huddle name is gashouse gorrilas for when you pm him

1372654[/snapback]

When 'T' approves his choice, have him PM me. :D