[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Huddle Fight Tournament Bout #1

Jumpin Johnies

Who would win this fight?  

67 members have voted

1. 1. Who would win this fight?

• BC
    • Spain

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rather than a pugilistic contest, I challenge BC to a drinking contest on WCOFF weekend.  I believe that I can drink more beers than he can.  Nay, I know I can drink more beers than Big Country, and our recently departed comrade, H8Tank.  And I am willing to prove it come September.  Who is with me?

1366683[/snapback]

I got your back in the drinking department BC! As long as you bring the <whispers> stepladder <whispers>!

:D

So, in the best interest of the Huddle, and for the greater good of all mankind, I suggest an alternate challenge to my worthy opponent, Big Country.  Sure, we could square off in the ring, but what would that really prove?  That he was a big tough guy?  Or that I am not afraid of going back to jail so I would be willing to shoot him with my Tech 9?  That doesnt make much sense to me now.  Rather than a pugilistic contest, I challenge BC to a drinking contest on WCOFF weekend.  I believe that I can drink more beers than he can.  Nay, I know I can drink more beers than Big Country, and our recently departed comrade, H8Tank.  And I am willing to prove it come September.  Who is with me?

1366683[/snapback]

Rosie O'Donnell. :D