[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Huddle Fight Tournament Bout #1

Jumpin Johnies

Who would win this fight?  

67 members have voted

1. 1. Who would win this fight?

• BC
    • Spain

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont eat that stuff, but then again, I dont make $3.50 an hour either.

1354053[/snapback]

I don't know what you do for a living but after seeing that photo of you I'm confident that I'm in a higher tax bracket. Come on fatboy where do you grub? :D

I don't know what you do for a living but after seeing that photo of you I'm confident that I'm in a higher tax bracket.  Come on fatboy where do you grub? :D

1354056[/snapback]

I seriously doubt it. But then again, I work for the man, and dont claim to be the wealthiest of huddlers. But I live comfortably and support a family of 5.

I seriously doubt it.  But then again, I work for the man, and dont claim to be the wealthiest of huddlers.  But I live comfortably and support a family of 5.

1354076[/snapback]

You have 5 turds? How old are you? If those kids are anything like their father then that grocery bill has gotta break the bank. Nothing worse then having to feed 6 heavy weights.

:pullsupchairtowatchsidefight:

1354040[/snapback]

:grabsabrewandsitsdownalsotowatch:

Edited by Chargerz

You have 5 turds?  How old are you?  If those kids are anything like their father then that grocery bill has gotta break the bank.  Nothing worse then having to feed 6 heavy weights.

1354084[/snapback]

Family of 5, doesnt mean 5 kids you dumb f*ck, I have 3 kids, 11,5,2 And you better watch your mouth about my kids. Got It!

Family of 5, doesnt mean 5 kids you dumb f*ck, I have 3 kids, 11,5,2  And you better watch your mouth about my kids.  Got It!

1354117[/snapback]

What did you eat the other two? vietnam - is it a country or a way of life? you and your little roli poli kids.

What did you eat the other two?  vietnam - is it a country or a way of life? you and your little roli poli kids.

1354121[/snapback]

Brass balls behind the security of your monitor. Anyone who would talk stuff about someones kids is a complete joke, especially since you havent seen my kids, which they are all underweight.

Lets just say your ass is mine, I never forget.

Who wants to bet that Sarge goes crying back to WW or DMD.  I'd like to invite everyone to read this thread and the huddle fight #32 thread.  This guy started with me and he's notorious for this crap.

1354132[/snapback]

Oh aint wont say a word to either of them, its not my style to have someone else take care of my business. But you can bet your ass, you will regret running your mouth about my kids sooner or later.

Brass balls behind the security of your monitor.  Anyone who would talk stuff about someones kids is a complete joke, especially since you havent seen my kids, which they are all underweight.

Lets just say your ass is mine, I never forget.

1354142[/snapback]

Sarge, I've figured out your problem. You were never accepted or loved throughout your entire life. You seem like an ok person on the surface but something inside of you hurts. This causes you to lash out on message boards and make threats via pm's or AIM. If someone would just love you I think the healing proccess would begin for you my chubby little friend. What you need is a hug, friend and a bag of chocolate bars. :D

Oh aint wont say a word to either of them, its not my style to have someone else take care of my business.  But you can bet your ass, you will regret running your mouth about my kids sooner or later.

1354145[/snapback]

Like I said earlier, vietnam - is it a country or a way of life? you and your little teletubby's. :D