[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Huddle Fight Tournament Bout #1

Jumpin Johnies

Who would win this fight?  

67 members have voted

1. 1. Who would win this fight?

• BC
    • Spain

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OhhhhhhhhhhhhhhKaaaaaaaaaay... :D

Well, that was uncomfortable.

You know, I know you were just trying to get a rise out of him JJ, but coincidentally, earlier this morning (I don't even know what spurred the memory) I was thinking about a post of mine where someone responded with a remark about one of my kids, and it still ticks me off to this day.

I think JJ is alright. He didn't mean any real harm here, so let's not overreact too much. I for one like Sarge. I haven't had too many interactions with the guy here, but he says what he means and seems like a stand up guy. This should be nothing that a quick apology, a beer, and a handshake shouldn't fix. :D

OhhhhhhhhhhhhhhKaaaaaaaaaay...  :D

Well, that was uncomfortable. 

You know, I know you were just trying to get a rise out of him JJ, but coincidentally, earlier this morning (I don't even know what spurred the memory) I was thinking about a post of mine where someone responded with a remark about one of my kids, and it still ticks me off to this day.

I think JJ is alright.  He didn't mean any real harm here, so let's not overreact too much.  I for one like Sarge.  I haven't had too many interactions with the guy here, but he says what he means and seems like a stand up guy.  This should be nothing that a quick apology, a beer, and a handshake shouldn't fix.  :D

1354303[/snapback]

Good info here. It takes a real man to apologize. Never too late for that.

Oh, for heaven's sake.  JJ obviously knows nothing about Sarge's family, so anything he said about them was obviously just an attempt to bait him. 

When did you all become such f-ing pansies?

1354354[/snapback]

I concur.

Oh, for heaven's sake.  JJ obviously knows nothing about Sarge's family, so anything he said about them was obviously just an attempt to bait him. 

1354354[/snapback]

:D That's my girl.

I sent him a pm.  If he wants to share it on the boards that's fine with me.

1354352[/snapback]

That's good of you, JJ.

Not trying to further stir the pot here, and I don't know the full story, but wasn't it Sarge that brought up Menudo's recently passed father in a classic Sarge vs. Menudo thread? :D

That only happens when JJ is involved.

Though BC is a bigger dude, he is easily convinced to make poor decisions like in Basketball for instance with Darin the female spray cleanser.  Spain is an articulate one, and quick witted, and could coax BC into laying down with his chin up, so he could repeatedly hit him until he knocked him out.  Thus I voted for Spain.  :D

1354025[/snapback]

:D Female spray cleanser :D:D:D:huh::D:D

1354354[/snapback]

There are a lot of topics that can be used for bait, I personally do not think a persons family should be one of them.

There are a lot of topics that can be used for bait, I personally do not think a persons family should be one of them.

1354375[/snapback]

Yeah, the kid comments were probably out of line but I think he apologized for that.

1354375[/snapback]

I tend to agree with this, I enjoyed the back and forth other than that, so for the use of the children JJ, this is for you :D

:D

1354375[/snapback]

Mr. Squeegiebo has been brought up in conversation that way numerous times, both before and after people saw what he looks like. I guess I'm just not a hypersensitive pansy.

Seriously - it's one thing if you post a picture of your kids, or post about some problem or something that your kid has, then someone starts taking cracks at them. It's another completely if someone does the equivalent of make a "your momma" joke.

I would pretty much throw down with anyone anytime, but I know Sarge and I know he don't F around either. What you read is what you get most of the time with the SGT. Thus I would carry a very big stick with me and go for his knees :D and he is far from fat in fact how can you tell by HGT/WGT if someone is fat? unless it is ridiculous one way or the other. % of body fat is the telling stat here . Just axe anyone whom has actually met ME! :D

and BTW if someone went on about my kids a bit too much I would be in there front yard within days JMHO the other stuff was pretty funny though.

Mr. Squeegiebo has been brought up in conversation that way numerous times, both before and after people saw what he looks like.  I guess I'm just not a hypersensitive pansy.

Seriously - it's one thing if you post a picture of your kids, or post about some problem or something that your kid has, then someone starts taking cracks at them.  It's another completely if someone does the equivalent of make a "your momma" joke.

1354384[/snapback]

Squeege, Talkin about someone's significant other is a bit different than callin out someones kids. I understand JJ was just tryin to fish and like I said it was entertaing up until the kid part. I think JJ's a good guy :D but that was a bit much.

It's another completely if someone does the equivalent of make a "your momma" joke.

1354384[/snapback]

"Your momma" jokes are completely different than "your children" jokes. Maybe one day you'll switch teams and have kids of your own. Then you'll understand. :D

"Your momma" jokes are completely different than "your children" jokes. Maybe one day you'll switch teams and have kids of your own. Then you'll understand.  :D

1354408[/snapback]

I see. It's one of those "you don't have kids so you just can't understand things." :D

Anyone who gets upset about something a person says on an internet message board about someone's kids about whom he knows absolutely nothing, and is therefore obviously just making stuff up and trying to bait a guy, is a hypersensitive pansy who has obvious insecurities.