[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

ACC Weekly-Tourney Time

PantherDave

Well, it's tourney week, and the seeds are set for Thursday and Friday. As an WolfPack Alumni I must say I expect an early exit. FSU is playing pretty well right now and have insentive to play well, and the Pack has gotten out hustled very badly as of late. Wake just beat State and now know they can-with the way the Pack is playing right now drawing the 5 or 12 is not good for them. They have become complacent and show zero heart right now. I stand by my earlier prediction of a Friday exit to be followed by a 1st rd exit in the NCAA Tourney.

Well, it's tourney week, and the seeds are set for Thursday and Friday. As an WolfPack Alumni I must say I expect an early exit. FSU is playing pretty well right now and have insentive to play well, and the Pack has gotten out hustled very badly as of late. Wake just beat State and now know they can-with the way the Pack is playing right now drawing the 5 or 12 is not good for them. They have become complacent and show zero heart right now. I stand by my earlier prediction of a Friday exit to be followed by a 1st rd exit in the NCAA Tourney.

1353899[/snapback]

PD, what is going on with State? They looked TERRIBLE Saturday. :D

I truly wish I could tell you, then I would know myself???

1354030[/snapback]

Hopefully they'll get it together soon. I'm looking for the ACC to REPRESENT in March Madness!!!!

What a great week this is....actually the next three are all amazing.  Can the Top 4 all get by Friday as expected or will there be an upset along the way?  Keep an eye on BC's FT shooting down the stretch.  I'm telling you it is going to cost them a game.

1354226[/snapback]

Well, if MD beats GaTech, I am pretty sure they next play BC...so even with poor shooting you guys will win at least one game :D

1353899[/snapback]

That surprises me PD. NC State poses pretty bad match up problems with the way you guys shoot from the outside. You killed us earlier this year. You are right in that the Noles will hustle though. Hopefully a win against Wake will happen and be enough for the tourney. It seems like each week I keep hearing FSU needs one more win :D

It seems like each week I keep hearing FSU needs one more win  :D

1355244[/snapback]

I think the Noles are already in...if Syracuse is slated to make the tourney (a 39 point loss to DEPAUL????) then I cant see how Florida State doesnt get to go dancing.

I'm down right now for sure-rightfully so, but I'll say this, if the Pack get's through Friday, then I believe they will cut down the nets on Sunday.

1356331[/snapback]

So you're not too sure that NC State can beat FSU/Wake, but once they get that out of the way, they'll wipe up Duke and NC/BC?? :D

Best of luck, my friend.

So you're not too sure that NC State can beat FSU/Wake, but once they get that out of the way, they'll wipe up Duke and NC/BC??  :D

Best of luck, my friend.

1356958[/snapback]

:D

So you're not too sure that NC State can beat FSU/Wake, but once they get that out of the way, they'll wipe up Duke and NC/BC??   :D

Best of luck, my friend.

1356958[/snapback]

Simply, that if they win on Friday, it will help my confidence in them, but I still have know idea what to expect on Friday.

Another note, or other side of the coin, State and Duke have lost consecutive games, so the Pack and Devils may(and should) come in with chips on their shoulders. This can work mentally for a team just like a team that feels it must win 1 or 2 more to make the dance.

Edited by PantherDave

watching FSU and Wake through ripsports.com at work. So far the Noles are up 40-32 at the half.

1360112[/snapback]

Keep watching and keep us posted, I'll keep watching your avatar :D