[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

ACC Weekly-Tourney Time

PantherDave

WOW-Wake advances!!! The Pack better be ready....it's Tourney Time!!!!!!

1360294[/snapback]

PD...State CANT lose to these clowns again...can they? :D

MD beat the CRAP out of GT last night :D Now we get BC :D

The Pack has fuggin quit-Sendeck is to blame, because coaching is about strategy and motivating. I don't know what John Caliparri's(sp) deal is with Memphis, but I'd love to see him take over at NC State. I have had all I can take of Sendeck, and I was not a year in and out basher of the man, but when your team just quits, does not hustle, shows no heart-well it's time for a change at the top.

Ive never been one to doubt Sendek, as I think hes a classy guy and a good coach, but theres absolutely no reason why this team should ever lose 4 in a row, particularly to Wake Forest. Theres a serious motivation problem on this team and that falls squarely on Herbs shoulders. Was Brennerman still out, or did he play in the Wake game?So Duke gets a cakewalk to the ACC finals. Thanks a lot State.

As for the Tar Heels, BC makes me a little nervous as they present some match up problems for us, but I like our chances playing anyone for the second time when they beat us the first. UNC is playing as well as anybody in the country right now and you can believe that if we survive today then we can beat Dook again, particularly in Greensboro.

GO HEELS

Ive never been one to doubt Sendek, as I think hes a classy guy and a good coach, but theres absolutely no reason why this team should ever lose 4 in a row, particularly to Wake Forest.  Theres a serious motivation problem on this team and that falls squarely on Herbs shoulders.  Was Brennerman still out, or did he play in the Wake game?So Duke gets a cakewalk to the ACC finals.  Thanks a lot State.

As for the Tar Heels, BC makes me a little nervous as they present some match up problems for us, but I like our chances playing anyone for the second time when they beat us the first.  UNC is playing as well as anybody in the country right now and you can believe that if we survive today then we can beat Dook again, particularly in Greensboro.

GO HEELS

1364054[/snapback]

Cam played, and had 24pts.

Wake lead Dook at the half :D

1364234[/snapback]

Yeah, they made a late first half run and a three pointer from a mile away!!

But...the universe has righted itself...

BC to play Duke in the ACC final. Should be another good game.

I've been watching ACC ball since 1973-74 (7 yrs old)Reynolds Coll. era for the Pack, and the ACC Tourney is a hugh event in the ACC and the state of NC. There always seems to be a team that comes to it on a mission, and this year it's BC. It should be a classic old guard vs new kids in town type duel for the ACC Crown.

Funny but as a newcomer to the league I totally agree that BC seems to be on a mission. I've been watching the ACC tourney for 10 years but always as an outsider. BC has almost always underachieved in the Big East tourney and this year I can't figure it out. They have played well but I never expected a finals berth. Good for them......hopefully it carries over to the dance.

I've been watching ACC ball since 1973-74 (7 yrs old)Reynolds Coll. era for the Pack, and the ACC Tourney is a hugh event in the ACC and the state of NC. There always seems to be a team that comes to it on a mission, and this year it's BC. It should be a classic old guard vs new kids in town type duel for the ACC Crown.

1364414[/snapback]

Well, I'm hoping the old guard can keep the upstart new blood ACC team from taking the event in their first year with us. Go Duke!!

What a great game!! :D As a college basketball fan, you have to appreciate the way that game went. Even if I am disappointed in the outcome, it was a wonderful game to watch. Back and forth....lead changes.....physical play.....clutch shots. This game had it all. Congrats to Duke and all their :D fans. Bring on the selection show!!

What a great game!!  :D  As a college basketball fan, you have to appreciate the way that game went.  Even if I am disappointed in the outcome, it was a wonderful game to watch.  Back and forth....lead changes.....physical play.....clutch shots.  This game had it all.  Congrats to Duke and all their  :D  fans.  Bring on the selection show!!

1365273[/snapback]

BC and Duke, what a terrific game! Didnt turn out the way I had hoped though...still BC looks geared for a great run.

You cant spell Terrapins without NIT :D