[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Sopranos Fans

whomper

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I soooo can't wait.

The sopranos rocks and this season is suppose to be more about the power struggle in the New York crew with Paul Leatardo (sp?) taking control after Johnny Sacks is arrest and put in jail.

This is going to cause headaches for Tony.

Can't friggin wait!

Any favorite episodes stick in your minds? I think Pine Barrens is the funniest. Paulie's hair as he turns to Christoper in the van, sticking out on the sides  :D

1364990[/snapback]

Great call..Pine barrens was one of my favorites of all time..I think my favorite was the episode when the fish was talking..

It's finally here! I can't get the scene out of my mind (last episode I think) when the Feds come to arrest Jonny Sack and Tony has to run away and scale a fence to escape.

I was going to post a poll to see who the Huddler's think will be the 1st main character to be whacked. I know the Jonny and the New York family are after Christopher now.

Guest Cherni
I have no link, but I heard that they will only have 6 episodes now and then they will play the rest of the season later in the year.

1365245[/snapback]

That sucks man. I heard they have 12 episodes this year and 8 next year, but I didn't hear that they'll be breaking up the season. That's their MO anyway.

Guest Cherni
I am psyched. I can't wait. Ive never watched the episodes when they are aired on tv. I have always watched the dvds. Now that I have TIVO I will be following though.

1365258[/snapback]

Where did you go to school Cerwin?

i havent seen deadwood season 2 yet? was it better than 1

1365516[/snapback]

Nope it sucked so bad I stopped watching it. They tried too hard in it, all the dialog is trying too much to be shakespear.

I mean really, everyone that saw season II, did you understand half of what was going on?

PS: Step on me

I made a little dinner in line with the show tonight...will be sending the kids upstairs to vacate the family room so me and Mimi can watch it without worrying about the F bombs.

1365634[/snapback]

same here

::D

I've lost interest. I've waited this long, I'll check it out on DVD or read about it. I got rid of HBO when it left last time. No desire to have it back... although I did miss watching that f'n Deadwood.