Sign in to follow this  
ABearWithFurniture

2006 Mystery Huddler #1

Looks like I'm going to have to quit my job just to keep up with the goings on around here. :D

1378637[/snapback]

Good idea. Maybe you could get one of those web-cams and start up an online home business ... :D:D

Just a thought. :D

I guess I should have waited another year before entering since most people don't even know who the eff I am. And I'm 22, which I thought I sent correctly in the email, but who the hell knows.

I thought the sig line would be the giveaway, so I guess that was my mistake. By the way, I have been in the gym since that shirtless photo session and am proud to say that I have the muscle tone of 12 year old girl. (PM for new photos :D )

I'm surprised that I was compared to the Mannings, since most of my buddies compare me to a handsome Drew Bledsoe. :D

I'm surprised that I was compared to the Mannings, since most of my buddies compare me to a handsome Drew Bledsoe.  :D

1378658[/snapback]

I think he's being serious with this statement.

I'm surprised that I was compared to the Mannings, since most of my buddies compare me to a handsome Drew Bledsoe.  :D

1378658[/snapback]

Ummm, no. Definitely look like the long, lost, retarded, gay Manning brother.

I think he's being serious with this statement.

1378665[/snapback]

Here's the MH pic I didn't submit.

link

Edited by budlitebrad

I guess I should have waited another year before entering since most people don't even know who the eff I am. And I'm 22, which I thought I sent correctly in the email, but who the hell knows.

I thought the sig line would be the giveaway, so I guess that was my mistake. By the way, I have been in the gym since that shirtless photo session and am proud to say that I have the muscle tone of 12 year old girl. (PM for new photos :D )

1378658[/snapback]

:D:D:D for being a GREAT sport!

now, about those powder-blue shorts.....

Anybody that's proud enough to put that piss water Bud Light in their username is okay in my book.

:D  :D  :D for being a GREAT sport!

now, about those powder-blue shorts.....

1378679[/snapback]

Umm, I have two pair of powder blue shorts and a few workout shirts. :D Can't say nothing about that I guess. And don't call me ghey. :D

And for anyone that is curious, my "friend" in the one photo and I are doing very well, so expect to see some little Manning and Bledsoe retards running soon. :D

Anybody that's proud enough to put that piss water Bud Light in their username is okay in my book.

1378680[/snapback]

Agreed.

How can you afford Bud Light in college anyways? :D We did the whole Busch Light thing through college. Save a few bucks each case.

1378658[/snapback]

Please let us know what Huddlers actually hit you up for this so that us straight guys know who else to avoid. :D

And for anyone that is curious, my "friend" in the one photo and I are doing very well, so expect to see some little Manning and Bledsoe retards running soon.  :D

1378691[/snapback]

:D

It's nice to see some Huddlers who can laugh at themselves!

Welcome to the MH club, f-ing newbie! :D

How can you afford Bud Light in college anyways?  :D    We did the whole Busch Light thing through college.  Save a few bucks each case.

1378693[/snapback]

I guess my name has always been somewhat of a misnomer, based on a night I conquered a case of BL a ways back in HS. I actually prefer High Life, but when you think about it, MillerHighLifeBrad doesn't have that ring to it.

1378658[/snapback]

maybe from behind? :D:D

Agreed.

How can you afford Bud Light in college anyways?  :D    We did the whole Busch Light thing through college.  Save a few bucks each case.

1378693[/snapback]

The taste is smooth and its waiting for you.... (BUSCHHHHH) Head for Busch Beer Head for the Mountains

By the way, I have been in the gym since that shirtless photo session and am proud to say that I have the muscle tone of 12 year old girl. (PM for new photos :D )

1378658[/snapback]

It brings me a little joy knowing that after 14 pages of mockery you picked my comment to respond to. :D

Anyway . . . . . :D on being a good sport.

I guess my name has always been somewhat of a misnomer, based on a night I conquered a case of BL a ways back in HS. I actually prefer High Life, but when you think about it, MillerHighLifeBrad doesn't have that ring to it.

1378710[/snapback]

Not to mention you spelled Bud Light wrong in your name. The L-I-T-E is for Miller Lite.

Not to mention you spelled Bud Light wrong in your name.  The L-I-T-E is for Miller Lite.

1378727[/snapback]

Surprisingly BudLightBrad was already taken on AIM and I have yet to meet the guy. Maybe that should have been my hint right there to find something new.

Welcome to the MH club, f-ing newbie!  :D

1378703[/snapback]

I agree! :D

<---- Looks gheyer in avatar form. :D Not as ghey as H8's mind you.

<---- Looks gheyer in avatar form. :D  Not as ghey as H8's mind you.

1378744[/snapback]

A roommate wakeup call turned Brokeback Mountain in a matter of moments. He's got a thing for Uncle Jesse I guess...

By the way, big thanks to ABWF for setting this up, even though I let him down with my punctuality.

1378751[/snapback]

nah, you done fine, brad. welcome to the club :D

Welcome to the MH club, f-ing newbie!  :D

1378703[/snapback]

Congrats to the Head of the MH Class for 2006 :D

Now which one of your "life partners" is going to be the child bearer? :D