[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

0-10 pool

tbimm

I will, as Whomper does, be updating this daily. If I should have a problem and there is someone I can count on to update for me chime in and we will figure out how to do that but for the most part i'm on my puter every morning so there should not be any issues there.

On with the list........

Diamondbacks/Montster

6 8 Pd

Braves/Swashbucklers

0 1 8 10 Pd

Orioles/Cheezhead

2 5 7 10 Pd

Red Sox/Cunning Linguist

10 Pd

Still waiting til...er I mean Cubs/ Rocknrobin

0 9 10 Pd

The greatest american league team ever assembl....I mean White Sox/tbimm

0 1 8 Pd

Reds/Byoder

2 5 10 Pd

Indians/ Whomper

2 Pd

Rockies/Stoperat

1 Pd

Tigers/Dr Sacrebleu

8 Pd

Marlins/Anthony( Whompers Brother)

6 7 10 Pd

Astros/RbMcDonald

0 9 Pd

Royals/Slayer

6 8 9 10 Pd

Angels/BillyBalata

0 7 Pd

Dodgers/MWFrank(rbmcdonalds friend)

7 9 Pd

Brewers/Big John

2 6 9 10 Pd

Twins/Nukeem TTG

9 10 Pd

Mets/Smith KT

0 6 Pd

Yankees/Kevin4192

0 8 Pd

A's/cincy slammers

0 1 7 8 10 Pd

Phillies/Easy N Dirty

0 8 9 Pd

Pirates/Squeegiebo

4 8 10 Pd

Padres/theohiostate

3 8 10 Pd

Giants/Biermeister

7 Pd

Mariners/Gas House Gorillas

7 8 Pd

The best national league team ever assembl... I mean the Cardinals/Twiley

5 10 Pd

Devil Rays/Sir Loins of Beef

0 8 10 Pd

Rangers/Bring Back Pat

9 Pd

Blue Jays/Cyclones

0 5 9

Nationals/Big Mike NY

0 8

Updated to include Apr 25th games

Whomper pointed out the need to mention a Tie-Breaker for this pool. Well my original thought was to go with the team that finished it's game first. He pointed out that unfairly penalizes a team that plays a late game ie; west coast teams. I agreed with him and we will do it the same way he does it. If 2 teams clear there #'s on the same date then the pot will be split between those 2 owners!

Edited by tbimm

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is this #1 or #2? I thought I had the Diamondbacks reserved? Lemme know....Dbaxx

Edit...figured it out. This is the #2 board after.... :D

Edited by Dbaxx

I need to collect the last of the money so I will post this once and send out some PM's to try to get this cleared up.

Yet to pay....

Cyclones (has made arrangements)

Big Mike in NY(pmed me last night and will have payment shortly)

Please pay as soon as possible as I dont want to start the season without all players being paid!

Edited by tbimm

Gonkis is the only one I still havent heard from. Cyclones and Big Mike have checks on the way but I really need to here from Gonkis as we are getting awefully close to opening day now!

1393008[/snapback]

Have you sent him a PM, says he was online today.

Does this mean that Drsacrbmcdonukemttg is back in business???????

Slayer ( paid but owes me a couple of beers as you sent 20 instead of 25)

Sorry bout that but had $20 in my head for some reason. was #1 $20? That's probably why :D OK I owe you a few beers now :D We may have to get together one weekday evening 5-6 or so and have a few my weekend schedule is killer work right now.

Edited by SLAYER

I will, as Whomper does, be updating this daily. If I should have a problem and there is someone I can count on to update for me chime in and we will figure out how to do that but for the most part i'm on my puter every morning so there should not be any issues there.

Indians/ Gonkis

0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

1385738[/snapback]

Cleveland opens Sunday night, right? Seems to me the only fair thing is to say if you do not have paypal before first game, or get check postmarked on Sat 4/2, then we go with 31 teams. If somene else can pay today or tomarrow, then you could give them the Indians. Whatever is done, I think it needs to be clearly outline here in a post today or tomarrow. Just my $02 worth.

Cleveland opens Sunday night, right?  Seems to me the only fair thing is to say if you do not have paypal before first game, or get check postmarked on Sat 4/2, then we go with 31 teams.  If somene else can pay today or tomarrow, then you could give them the Indians.  Whatever is done, I think it needs to be clearly outline here in a post today or tomarrow.  Just my $02 worth.

1396574[/snapback]

I have posted a callout in the football forum and will keep bumping it through the day today with a warning that if I dont get a response by Sun when I wake up we will go with 31 teams. I thought about letting you guys combine on that team but I'm not gonna do it. Tomorrow morning I will explain in the other thread that if he hasnt responded by Sun morning that team will be available to anyone not already in the pool who can paypal me the fee before the start of the Sun night game. This seems like the only fair way to handle this and i'm sorry to Gonkis if this leaves him out but I dont want to be chasing anyone for money when it's time to pay the winner!

I have posted a callout in the football forum and will keep bumping it through the day today with a warning that if I dont get a response by Sun when I wake up we will go with 31 teams. I thought about letting you guys combine on that team but I'm not gonna do it. Tomorrow morning I will explain in the other thread that if he hasnt responded by Sun morning that team will be available to anyone not already in the pool who can paypal me the fee before the start of the Sun night game. This seems like the only fair way to handle this and i'm sorry to Gonkis if this leaves him out but I dont want to be chasing anyone for money when it's time to pay the winner!

1396616[/snapback]

Very understandable. Hopefully he will be in contact with you. I would also rather have a "lame" team than a person having more than one opportunity to win the $$$$!

The Indians are now available to anyone not already in the pool who can paypal me bofore tomorrow nights first pitch. If you want in please let me know asap or we will go with 31 teams!

1396616[/snapback]

I decided not to wait until tomorrow morning as this gives us more time to find a potential new owner!

This will be the last time I bump this thread for an owner for the Indians. Gonkis still hasnt contacted me and I havent received any interest from anyone else so chances are we will run this pool one team short!

This will be the last time I bump this thread for an owner for the Indians. Gonkis still hasnt contacted me and I havent received any interest from anyone else so chances are we will run this pool one team short!

1399037[/snapback]

Did you ask Skins? I understand he likes teams with names/mascots that degrade native Americans.

TBimm. Although I dont have a problem with anyone else doing it I feel funny taking a team in pool 2 since im running pool 1 so heres the deal..If no one takes Cleveland (Gonkis dont show or no one else steps in) Ill take the Indians and paypal you today. If the Indians win ill donate the money to our Katrina huddlers that are still rebuilding.

TBimm. Although I dont have a problem with anyone else doing it I feel funny taking a team in pool 2 since im running pool 1 so heres the deal..If no one takes Cleveland (Gonkis dont show or no one else steps in) Ill take the Indians and paypal you today. If the Indians win ill donate the money to our Katrina huddlers that are still rebuilding.

1399142[/snapback]

Wow what an offer. I'll PM you and we'll talk about it.

Wow what an offer. I'll PM you and we'll talk about it.

1399183[/snapback]

Let me know if its official and ill paypal you the $

1399142[/snapback]

:D

Looks like the Cards are too powerful today. :D

1401373[/snapback]

Yep but they made me some money on the 13 run pool! Thats held at the bar you were at Twiley. You know I raised a ruckus over that today!