[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Another overtime.

Randall

What a great tournament. Calling palming with the game on the line was a bit much, but GMu deserves a ton of credit.

1388834[/snapback]

I agree, I barely EVER see palming called in a game. They didn't show a replay, did anyone see him palm it? Was it that bad, for them to call it?

Did Calhoun complain about the Pod System again after the game? I'm not exactly sure what other region his #1 team should have been placed in if not the DC Region. Was it Atlanta? Minneapolis? Oakland?

1389101[/snapback]

I didn't hear anything. When did he complain earlier?

I agree, I barely EVER see palming called in a game. They didn't show a replay, did anyone see him palm it? Was it that bad, for them to call it?

1389090[/snapback]

Good question, tough to tell from the TV angle. It did seem like a very exaggerated cross over move that could have involved a palm, something you might see in pickup ball, Tim Hardway style.

But your right a replay was needed, I hate when they don't show the necessary replays.

I didn't hear anything. When did he complain earlier?

1389357[/snapback]

After the washington game, he implied that the pod system wasn't "protecting" #1 seeds, when the next game vs george mason would practically be a road game. I'm just wondering what region would he rather be the NUMBER ONE seed in. Correct me if I'm wrong, but of the 4 region sites that were declared a long time ago, Washington DC is geographically closer than any of the other regions. Just sour grapes if you ask me. Personally, the pod system sucks... and teams shouldn't compalin about anywhere they play and shut up about it. Jim Calhoun sounds like a lottery winner complaining about the taxes if you ask me.