[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

1st Annual Huddle Yahoo 8-ball Billiards Tourney

Hugh 0ne

Group 1:

NSab - 5-10 - 3-2 against Whitemonkey, 2-3 against T_bone65, 0-5 against EasynDirty

EasynDirty - 9-1 - 4-1 against T-bone65, 5-0 against NSab

Whitem0nkey - 5-5 - 3-2 against T_bone65, 2-3 against NSab

T-bone65 - 6-9 - 2-3 against Whitemonkey, 3-2 against NSab, 1-4 against EasynDirty

Group 2:

Avernus - 6-8 - 2-3 against ChuckB, 3-2 against Rocknrobn26, 1-3 against Darin3

Chuck B - 9-6 - 3-2 against Darin, 3-2 against Avernus, 3-2 against Rocknrobn

Darin3 - 8-6 - 3-2 against Rocknrobn, 2-3 against ChuckB, 3-1 against Avernus

Rocknrobn26 - 6-9 - 2-3 against Darin, 2-3 against Avernus, 2-3 against ChuckB

Group 3:

1. Juanruiz - 11-4 - 4-1 against Canes, 4-1 against timmypg, 3-2 against twiley

2. Canes2004 - 10-5 - 4-1 against timmypg, 1-4 against juanruiz, 5-0 against twiley

3. Timmypg - 5-10 - 1-4 against Canes, 1-4 against Juanruiz, 3-2 against twiley

4. Twiley - 4-11 - 2-3 against Juanruiz, 2-3 against timmypg, 0-5 against Canes

Group 4:

1. Hugh One - 13-2 - 4-1 against MikesVikes, 4-1 against Junebugz, 5-0 against Hughmongus

2. Junebugz - 7-8 - 4-1 against Hughmongus, 2-3 against MikesVikes, 1-4 against Hugh One

2. MikesVikes - 7-8 - 1-4 against Hugh One, 3-2 against Junebugz, 3-2 against Hughmongus

4. Hugh-mongus - 3-12 - 1-4 against Junebugz, 0-5 against Hugh One, 2-3 against MikesVikes

So, you will play everyone in your group in a 5 game series of 8-ball at yahoo. Please post the results here and I will track them as we go. Once all of these games are played, the 8 teams with the best overall records out of the 15 games played move on to a single elimination bracket style tournament. Those 8 will be seeded by their win-loss record from the first round. The bracket tournament will also be best of 5, but since it's single elimination, it won't be necessary to play all 5 games, once 1 player gets to 3, the match is over.

You must play all 5 games in the first round matchups, because the cummulative win-loss record is what determines the top 8.

I hope that all makes sense.

Edited by Hugh 0ne

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, that works, one of you guys let me know, this will be an after work event(EST) for me.

FWIW, the rules can not be changed, so everyone will have the same rules as per yahoo. A timer can be set, but I assume that it won't be necessary for this tourney.

I would also recommend making the table private, and then inviting your opponent to that table, that way other Yahoo people can't jump into the table while you are trying to coordinate it with your opponent.

If something is not clear, feel free to ask any questions here. :D

FWIW, the rules can not be changed, so everyone will have the same rules as per yahoo. A timer can be set, but I assume that it won't be necessary for this tourney.

I would also recommend making the table private, and then inviting your opponent to that table, that way other Yahoo people can't jump into the table while you are trying to coordinate it with your opponent.

If something is not clear, feel free to ask any questions here. :D

1389572[/snapback]

:D Cool thanks.

Nsab, Cap'n'Grunge, Whitem0nkey I am usually available during the week after about 8 est. I prefer to play as early as possible since I am an early riser for work (ie 3:45AM est). I also have a little one that gets put down about 7:30 so let me know either here or via PM when is good for you guys.

I am available pretty much any time you see my name here, which is a lot.  :D

Who wants some right now?  Either tournament group member or otherwise (for practice)...

:D

1389590[/snapback]

check your PM sir

Who wants some right now?  Either tournament group member or otherwise (for practice)...

:D

1389590[/snapback]

I apparently got shut out of this thing, but if you want your comeuppance right now, I'm in an Intermediate room called Forward Somersault, username is easyndirty. Playing with a 15-second timer, lemme' know your username and I will invite.

I apparently got shut out of this thing, but if you want your comeuppance right now, I'm in an Intermediate room called Forward Somersault, username is easyndirty.  Playing with a 15-second timer, lemme' know your username and I will invite.

1389598[/snapback]

:D thanks for the invite but i'm gonna tutor t-bone...

I apparently got shut out of this thing, but if you want your comeuppance right now, I'm in an Intermediate room called Forward Somersault, username is easyndirty.  Playing with a 15-second timer, lemme' know your username and I will invite.

1389598[/snapback]

You're the #1 reserve, nothing personal, but you were the 17th guy to sign up. I PM'ed you, there's probably a good chance you bail, or of 3 more people sign up, we'll get you in. :D

Nsab, Cap'n'Grunge, Whitem0nkey I am usually available during the week after about 8 est. I prefer to play as early as possible since I am an early riser for work (ie 3:45AM est). I also have a little one that gets put down about 7:30 so let me know either here or via PM when is good for you guys.

1389588[/snapback]

TBone, those time work for me let me know when you wanna play, just not during 24 :D

Here's to hoping you don't keel over. :D

1389986[/snapback]

Didn't die :D Actually following a very easy schedule to start off so as not to get discouraged. Was out over a half hour, mostly brisk walking with only one minute runs every three minutes. Got the schedule on-line, worked out well :D

Btw, I can probably get a couple games in if someone from my group is ready now.