[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

1st Annual Huddle Yahoo 8-ball Billiards Tourney

Hugh 0ne

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So, the rankings changed a little, I edited the original post, and now we have the following Round 2 matchups:

#1 EasynDirty vs. #8 Junebugz

#2 Hugh One vs. #7 MikesVikes

#3 Juanruiz vs. #6 Darin3

#4 Canes2004 vs. #5 ChuckB

Let's get this thing rolling again. :D

This will be a best of 5 format, like before, but once 3 wins are achieved, there is no reason to finish out any remaining games since this is single elimination, and record has nothing to do with it from here on out.

So, the rankings changed a little, I edited the original post, and now we have the following Round 2 matchups:

This will be a best of 5 format, like before, but once 3 wins are achieved, there is no reason to finish out any remaining games since this is single elimination, and record has nothing to do with it from here on out.

1429326[/snapback]

I think those matchups suck-ass :D Good luck to all of those that have advanced to the 2nd round. I will put a side bet with anyone that EnD wins this thing though.

I think those matchups suck-ass  :D  Good luck to all of those that have advanced to the 2nd round. I will put a side bet with anyone that EnD wins this thing though.

1429427[/snapback]

I'll take you up on that. :D

I'll take you up on that.  :D

1429431[/snapback]

Even though I only played against him, and none of the others that are in the 2nd round, I will place a side bet with you on this. The man has mad skillz dude :D

Even though I only played against him, and none of the others that are in the 2nd round, I will place a side bet with you on this. The man has mad skillz dude :D

1429459[/snapback]

Cool, betting on myself is a surefire way to get myself eliminated. :D

Let me know your terms. :D

I will put a side bet with anyone that EnD wins this thing though.

1429427[/snapback]

I'll take some of that action also if you make it interesting enough. :D

EDIT - are we going to re-seed every round from here on in, or is it a fixed bracket set-up?

Edited by Easy n Dirty

I'll take some of that action also if you make it interesting enough.  :D

EDIT - are we going to re-seed every round from here on in, or is it a fixed bracket set-up?

1429514[/snapback]

Seeds will not change.

1429326[/snapback]

Where's the losers bracket? :D

Where's the losers bracket? :D

1429564[/snapback]

Sorry, with people dropping out and so forth, I didn't go through the trouble of setting that up. If you don't like it, might I suggest that you learn how to play better so you make the winner's bracket next year. :D

I think those matchups suck-ass  :D   Good luck to all of those that have advanced to the 2nd round. I will put a side bet with anyone that EnD wins this thing though.

1429427[/snapback]

T-Bone I am with you Bro, me, you and WM wer evenly matched until E n D the ringer joined in.

Edited by NSab

Sorry, with people dropping out and so forth, I didn't go through the trouble of setting that up. If you don't like it, might I suggest that you learn how to play better so you make the winner's bracket next year. :D

1429567[/snapback]

:D

All of my games were close. Luck just wasn't on my side. :D

I just beat junebugz 3-2 in a nailbiter. I took the first one, then sunk the 8-ball early to lose the second. junebugz won the 3rd to go up 2-1, I won the 4th to set up a rubber match. I hit a decent shot to set up a gimme' (and I mean an absolute gimme') on the 8-ball, where I promptly choked and blew it. junebugz had a chance to win but had a pretty tough long shot which didn't go for him, I did not blow the gimme' a second time and advance by the skin of my teeth.

Edit to add - 5 games goes pretty quick, might consider going to 7 games for all rounds after this one. And T-bone has nothing to worry 'bout, that was my one close scrape, I will not lose this tournament. :D

Edited by Easy n Dirty

Cool, betting on myself is a surefire way to get myself eliminated.  :D

Let me know your terms. :D

1429467[/snapback]

Baby outfit in the winners choice of team? If neither of you wins no bet?