[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

1st Annual Huddle Yahoo 8-ball Billiards Tourney

Hugh 0ne

Homo

1394909[/snapback]

Come on this is the only homo reply I get to tellin everyone I watch ER, I'm disappointed in you all :D

Oh...wait... I get it.... :D You all are ER homos :D

The :D wouldn't go to the ER he'd operate on himself.

Edited by ChuckB

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Loaf?

1395549[/snapback]

T-bone what time tonight, around 6:30 pm EST good for you?

PM me your cell #, so we can set up a private room.

Edited by NSab

Twiley, Avernus and Grunge. You guys still want to play? Can you find the time? If you can't, let me know and we'll replace you. Obviously we want you in the tourney, but if you can't find the time, that's cool, as we have replacements waiting in the wings. I just don't want to hold this thing up too much longer, and since you haven't gotten a game in yet, I just want to be sure that you still want in and can find the time.

Let us know. Thanks. :D

Twiley, Avernus and Grunge. You guys still want to play? Can you find the time? If you can't, let me know and we'll replace you. Obviously we want you in the tourney, but if you can't find the time, that's cool, as we have replacements waiting in the wings. I just don't want to hold this thing up too much longer, and since you haven't gotten a game in yet, I just want to be sure that you still want in and can find the time.

1395721[/snapback]

we could always just start over :D

1395721[/snapback]

Don't get your panties in a wad. :D

I can play tonight.

Edited by twiley

TBone ready to play when you are.

Avernus....Chuck B................Tomorrow I'm free in the AM after 10am-1pm CT or after 4pm til 6pm. takers???

Edit for:

Chuck....I watch ER also! No :D ........I luv that show!!! You are not a homo for that!!! :D

Edited by rocknrobn26

TBone takes down NSab 3-2 in a great match!

Edited by NSab

Grunge you around?

Edited by NSab

Grunge you around?

1396102[/snapback]

Got on a bit late tonight and whenever I do get on i'm stuck with a bunch of east coasters who must be asleep already. I'd like to play, but i've also got company coming in from out of town this weekend for a few days so you might as well go ahead and replace me. Sorry.

Got on a bit late tonight and whenever I do get on i'm stuck with a bunch of east coasters who must be asleep already. I'd like to play, but i've also got company coming in from out of town this weekend for a few days so you might as well go ahead and replace me. Sorry.

1396213[/snapback]

We aren't all asleep.