[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

'06 Prediction time......

SpinalTapp

I have Joey Galloway and D.Branch on my keeper roster.

Clearly Galloway had a career year - was it a fluke?

Branch no longer competes with Givens for catches...however, Brady loves to throw to his TEs and his Middle Linebackers...

How do you expect them to do this year? Give me your guess for overall fantasy WR rank at the end of the season and total yds and TDs.

Thanks!

Galloway....

I read that last year he ran a lot of routes across the middle, and that this year the plan to do the same, so if that is the way they say it is, he'll be close tpo the same.

Branch....

I avoid all Patriot WRs whenever I can, can't help ya here.

-DD21

I have Joey Galloway and D.Branch on my keeper roster.

Clearly Galloway had a career year - was it a fluke?

Branch no longer competes with Givens for catches...however, Brady loves to throw to his TEs and his Middle Linebackers...

How do you expect them to do this year? Give me your guess for overall fantasy WR rank at the end of the season and total yds and TDs.

Thanks!

1393390[/snapback]

I'd still keep Branch if he's the best available...and when it comes to fantasy, I'm kinda like the Eagles FO with the way I try to keep the nucleus of my team young and let someone else get the older vets...so Branch is keeper worthy if he's the best available for you...the Pat's D is getting worse and Brady is going to be in even more shootouts....and I like Branch's talent (when healthy!)

I think Galloway had a great year which was no fluke by any means...but I am expecting Clayton to step up...or at least be forced to step up....his blocking is outstanding, he just needs to get open a little better...

OUCH...lets hope not...! Think Coach Bill still has something up his sleeve...But, if I think if anyone will emerge for the Pats, it will be Big Ben Watson...if he stays healthy...

1394011[/snapback]

ditto...I like Watson, Branch and whichever back that ends up catching the most passes for a decent stretch (IE: K Faulk or P Pass)...

Pass was money for a handful of games in my PPR league....I didn't need to start him, but the trade value at the time allowed me to package him with an above average WR to get a stud WR and round out my lineup...

some people can't draft and need balance and dump their studs...lol..that's where I come in..

Av

I agree that Galloway was no fluke...but I also agree that Clayton's bad performance was a fluke. So, the re-emergence of Clayton will take some of Galloway's cake away.

We have a strange keeper league. We cannot keep any player drafted in rounds 1-3 and we can only keep a player for three years.

Branch only has one more year of keeper eligibility for me while I can keep Galloway, Moulds, and Mark Clayton for two more years.

Odd system...but it keeps the studs like TO, R.Moss, Holt, Smith in the redraft system.

Av

I agree that Galloway was no fluke...but I also agree that Clayton's bad performance was a fluke. So, the re-emergence of Clayton will take some of Galloway's cake away.

We have a strange keeper league. We cannot keep any player drafted in rounds 1-3 and we can only keep a player for three years.

Branch only has one more year of keeper eligibility for me while I can keep Galloway, Moulds, and Mark Clayton for two more years.

Odd system...but it keeps the studs like TO, R.Moss, Holt, Smith in the redraft system.

1396378[/snapback]

I am also thinking about how often Galloway has been hurt during his career and how it's hampered his performance or kept him out of games...

I think Galloway will have a good year...but I've never seen him have 2 good years in a row in his career...but I could be wrong...