[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Anna Benson is Available!

Bree22

http://www.newsday.com/sports/baseball/met...y-homepage-mezz

Maybe we shouldn't of traded Kris after all. Poor guy. She gets him traded from a team he really wanted to be with and his best chance at a world series ring and then dumps him for it.

This is the reason why you don't marry trash when you are going to the top. No matter how hot they are. You know you can take the girl out of the trailer park but you can not take the trailer park out of the girl. :D

Guest Cherni

Maybe we shouldn't of traded Kris after all.  Poor guy.  She gets him traded from a team he really wanted to be with and his best chance at a world series ring and then dumps him for it.

This is the reason why you don't marry trash when you are going to the top.  No matter how hot they are.  You know you can take the girl out of the trailer park but you can not take the trailer park out of the girl. :D

1396363[/snapback]

Exactly. The Mets did what they needed to do and I agreed with their choice to move Anna to Balt. They bill themselves as a family organization and there's no place for Anna Benson in a classy organization. Total trash.

As far as Kris goes, we'll see what happens but he was certainly not our ticket to the WS. Guys like Benson are a dime a dozen IMO. He's nothing special, nothing jumps out at you. His stuff is probably above average but there are plenty of right handed starters out there equal or better than Kris.

Exactly. The Mets did what they needed to do and I agreed with their choice to move Anna to Balt. They bill themselves as a family organization and there's no place for Anna Benson in a classy organization. Total trash.

As far as Kris goes, we'll see what happens but he was certainly not our ticket to the WS. Guys like Benson are a dime a dozen IMO. He's nothing special, nothing jumps out at you. His stuff is probably above average but there are plenty of right handed starters out there equal or better than Kris.

1396928[/snapback]

We're not too excited about Benson here in Baltimore, but we were THRILLED to see Julio go. Hopefully you guys will have better luck with him than we did.

Guest Cherni
We're not too excited about Benson here in Baltimore, but we were THRILLED to see Julio go. Hopefully you guys will have better luck with him than we did.

1396966[/snapback]

Benson will add depth to your rotation, it's def. an improvement. I hope Julio turns it around, I think he will. The dimensions at Shea will prob. help him out a bit.

Maybe we shouldn't of traded Kris after all.  Poor guy.  She gets him traded from a team he really wanted to be with and his best chance at a world series ring and then dumps him for it.

This is the reason why you don't marry trash when you are going to the top.  No matter how hot they are.  You know you can take the girl out of the trailer park but you can not take the trailer park out of the girl. :D

1396363[/snapback]

Couldnt have said it better myself. What do you want to bet she dates another ball player or actor very soon. B*TCH had the good life mooching off Kris, now she will need another sugar Daddy to keep her funded, unless she has kids with him, then hes f*cked anyway.

Edited by Sgt. Ryan

This news sucks as I was looking forward to seeing her at the ballpark.

1398464[/snapback]

Well, she'll probably still be there -- and now looking for someone .. Got a little sugar daddy in you? Buy her some fries and see where it goes!

Couldnt have said it better myself.  What do you want to bet she dates another ball player or actor very soon.  B*TCH had the good life mooching off Kris, now she will need another sugar Daddy to keep her funded, unless she has kids with him, then hes f*cked anyway.

1397433[/snapback]

I'm pretty sure that they do have children, so, she will continue to suck him dry. She was a problem in Pittsburgh as well. She couldn't keep her mouth shut. I blame him for even allowing her to have such an influence on his career. She got him out of Pittsburgh, because it was too small-time for her, and then she got him off the Mets because she is trash.

P.S. She is still pretty hot though.....

Overrated beyond belief- She is not even cute. Take away the makeover, editing they do for magazine covers- she is average, haggered ex-stripper. Benson is moron for marrying her- dumbass jocks like Kris that marry a girlie like Anna are fools.

I hope she goes away and we never hear or see her again- which won't happen.

Guest Cherni
Overrated beyond belief- She is not even cute. Take away the makeover, editing they do for magazine covers- she is average, haggered ex-stripper. Benson is moron for marrying her- dumbass jocks like Kris that marry a girlie like Anna are fools. 

I hope she goes away and we never hear or see her again- which won't happen.

1400637[/snapback]

I can't tell you how much I agree with you on this. I've argued about it before. Great body, yes. Total paid friend in bed, yes. Hot enough to be a baseball players wife? No freakin way. She's a buttaface.

Not so fast...looks like she doesn't want a divorce after all.

1402914[/snapback]

Soap opera continues: Anna Benson withdraws divorce petition

Associated Press

Major League Baseball News Wire

BALTIMORE - Two days before right-hander Kris Benson was scheduled to make his Orioles debut, his outspoken wife, Anna, withdrew her petition for divorce.

Anna Benson, an actress and model who has posed topless, filed for divorce in Atlanta on March 31. The petition for divorce claimed the marriage was "irretrievably broken."

Anna Benson's attorney, Jeffrey B. Bogart, said the petition was withdrawn Tuesday. Asked why she changed her mind so quickly, Bogart said: "I think Anna did some soul-searching over the weekend and decided that she wanted to make every effort to repair her marriage. Hopefully Kris feels the same way."

The couple has been married for seven years and has two children. Anna Benson had sought full custody, along with child support and alimony.

Impulsive behavior is nothing new for Anna Benson. In an interview with The Associated Press last week, before she filed for divorce, Kris Benson said he still thinks the New York Mets traded him to Baltimore because of his wife.

"New York is just a world of its own. I knew that coming in, but you learn that a little more when you get put in the spotlight like that in a negative and undeserving way," Benson said.

Anna Benson wore a provocative dress at the team Christmas party, and there was talk that she was considering posing nude for Playboy. She's also known for making frank comments about the couple's sex life.

Kris said Anna never had a serious conversation with representatives from Playboy, and that her attire at the party was "not as revealing as people say it is."

She did pose provocatively for FHM magazine's April issue.

• 2 weeks later...