[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Huddle Fight!

Jumpin Johnies

Who Would Win This Fight?  

59 members have voted

1. 1. Who Would Win This Fight?

• Brentastic
    • AlexGaddis

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

well, since you ask, i was going to comment about how romantic this brokeback moment looked.

it's been a long time since i've played music regularly, but when i did i played music with more than 3 chords, so that has to count for something no? :D

1396980[/snapback]

You do realize how ghey this post is, right?

Anyone who judges the quality of music by the quantity of chords or notes is a Megan Fox. Oh, I forgot, you're a jazz snob. I like jazz too, but I'm wise enough to realize there are plenty of great musicians in all genres. And there are a lot of great musicians that keep it on the simpler side. That's because good music needs space to breathe but I wouldn't expect you to agree with me there.

The fact that you haven't played music in a "verylong time" and we're the same age is enough for me to know how good you really are at music. Hey, I'm just trying to help you not look like such a jagoff. For you to imply that my music only consists of 3 chords is idiotic on your part anyways. Yeah, you really know your music :D:D:D

You do realize how ghey this post is, right?

Anyone who judges the quality of music by the quantity of chords or notes is a Megan Fox.  Oh, I forgot, you're a jazz snob.  I like jazz too, but I'm wise enough to realize there are plenty of great musicians in all genres.  And there are a lot of great musicians that keep it on the simpler side.  That's because good music needs space to breathe but I wouldn't expect you to agree with me there. 

The fact that you haven't played music in a "verylong time" and we're the same age is enough for me to know how good you really are at music.  Hey, I'm just trying to help you not look like such a jagoff.  For you to imply that my music only consists of 3 chords is idiotic on your part anyways.  Yeah, you really know your music :D  :D  :D

1397029[/snapback]

Does anyone else get the feeling that Asz & Alex are simply instigating in a tongue and cheek way, and Brent is taking it extremely personal ? :D

P.S. I could be wrong, as I haven't followed this whole fight, if I am, just tell me to f- off

Im not going to get involved in this long running fued but Brent is a good guitar player no doubt. I havent heard AG play im sure hes a fine player as well. I hate to see 2 musicians go at it...This is what it sounds like when the doves cry.

Vikings fan?  Ouch...that's gotta go against him.  When was the last time the Vikings won anything?

Brent looks like Eddie Vedder in the after pictures.  :D

1396537[/snapback]

I have to disagree. They won the right to lose 4 different superbowls. :D Al least they got there.

Well, 4 pages into it I'm actually shocked at the fact that this fight hasn't degenerated into a lock-worthy thread yet.  Well done guys!  :D

:D  Now go home and get your F'ing shine box!

1397043[/snapback]

Nice work on the Goodfellas reference right there SB

Does anyone else get the feeling that Asz & Alex are simply instigating in a tongue and cheek way, and Brent is taking it extremely personal ?  :D

P.S.  I could be wrong, as I haven't followed this whole fight, if I am, just tell me to f- off

1397047[/snapback]

I'm fine with Alex, but if you think for one moment that Azz's instigating is toungue in cheek, then I've given you too much credit for having a brain. Anyone on here who reads Az's posts knows he's a class A DICK. No questions.

Does anyone else get the feeling that Asz & Alex are simply instigating in a tongue and cheek way, and Brent is taking it extremely personal ?  :D

P.S.  I could be wrong, as I haven't followed this whole fight, if I am, just tell me to f- off

1397047[/snapback]

Let me just start by telling you to F-off, strictly for good measure.

As for your original assessment, you're right on the money.

I'm fine with Alex, but if you think for one moment that Azz's instigating is toungue in cheek, then I've given you too much credit for having a brain.  Anyone on here who reads Az's posts knows he's a class A DICK.  No questions.

1397056[/snapback]

Is being a 'Class A' DICK better than other classes ? Could he drop down to a 'Class F' DICK if he gets worse ? :D

Like I said, I haven't followed this whole thing. Also, I never claimed to have one of those brain thingemujiggers.

1397061[/snapback]

You know what is funny. When I wrote the F-Off line, I knew you would be the one to use it. :D

1397061[/snapback]

You are wrong.

Read any of his posts where he disagrees with someone. This guy (Azz) needs to feel superior and does so in condescending ways. He's a sneaky little basturd and maybe he's fooled some of you but he aint foolin' me.

Anyone who judges the quality of music by the quantity of chords or notes is a Megan Fox.  Oh, I forgot, you're a jazz snob.  I like jazz too, but I'm wise enough to realize there are plenty of great musicians in all genres.  And there are a lot of great musicians that keep it on the simpler side.  That's because good music needs space to breathe but I wouldn't expect you to agree with me there.

1397029[/snapback]

i guess you've never heard of miles davis :D

You are wrong.

Read any of his posts where he disagrees with someone.  This guy (Azz) needs to feel superior and does so in condescending ways.  He's a sneaky little basturd and maybe he's fooled some of you but he aint foolin' me.

1397067[/snapback]

Focus... FOCUS!!! You've got a fight here my friend, and your opponent is not looking to back down anytime soon. Az will still be there after the final bell rings, but for now you've got an Alexgaddis all up in yo grill to deal with. He's a wreckin' machine Brent... he'll kill ya to death!

Focus... FOCUS!!!  You've got a fight here my friend, and your opponent is not looking to back down anytime soon.  Az will still be there after the final bell rings, but for now you've got an Alexgaddis all up in yo grill to deal with.  He's a wreckin' machine Brent... he'll kill ya to death!

1397076[/snapback]

:D

Focus... FOCUS!!!  You've got a fight here my friend, and your opponent is not looking to back down anytime soon.  Az will still be there after the final bell rings, but for now you've got an Alexgaddis all up in yo grill to deal with.  He's a wreckin' machine Brent... he'll kill ya to death!

1397076[/snapback]

"He'll knock you to tomorrow Rock, err, I mean Brent" :D