[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Response

Brentastic

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've always pictured Az as that guy.  :D

And Brent - please stop.  You're making youself look stupider and stupider with every post.

1397530[/snapback]

This Squeegiebo person is supposedly an attorney? "stupider" is not a word. And don't tell me you meant to say that as an affront to Brentastic, who has time and time again pointed out that Azzezlo (or whatever his name is) is misdirecting the argument and has been for all intents and purposes, proven wrong by Brentastic.

Edited by MikeTice

This Squeegiebo person is supposedly an attorney?  "stupider" is not a word.  And don't tell me you meant to say that as an affront to Brentastic, who has time and time again pointed out that Azzezlo (or whatever his name is) is misdirecting the argument and has been for all intents and purposes,  proven wrong by Brentastic.

1397582[/snapback]

Your sir, are about to find out the meaning of the word smug... :D

edit: If you dont believe that stupider is a word, then you need to read more of Squeegibo's posts... :D

Edited by spain

This Squeegiebo person is supposedly an attorney?  "stupider" is not a word.  And don't tell me you meant to say that as an affront to Brentastic, who has time and time again pointed out that Azzezlo (or whatever his name is) is misdirecting the argument and has been for all intents and purposes,  proven wrong by Brentastic.

1397582[/snapback]

Thank You. Finally someone who can read and can see through Azz's Bullshucks. You just made my day MikeTice. Seriously, you did.

1397582[/snapback]

:D gawd newbie, has anyone ever told you you're dumber than the real mike tice?

1397585[/snapback]

1397587[/snapback]

Told ya! :D

edit:  If you dont believe that stupider is a word, then you need to read more of Squeegibo's posts... :D

1397585[/snapback]

Who is going to teach me? Squeegiebo who doesn't have a full grasp of the English language? Or Azzexelo who delights in trying to be an internet bully? I have a website recommendation for her that I will try and find a link to.

1397587[/snapback]

Great comback...........instigator.

Don't reply MikeTice, this is how he gets it started. It's all a ploy to feed his sick need to argue. Whether right or wrong, Azz just loves to talk shyt!!

Thank You.  Finally someone who can read and can see through Azz's Bullshucks.  You just made my day MikeTice.  Seriously, you did.

1397586[/snapback]

i'm happy you finally got some backup, brent. ok granted, so it's only some newbie moran with 28 posts who i've been playing :D with for the last few days. but it's a start.

1397587[/snapback]

Found the link, and this thread is a prime example of why people shouldn't tolerate you and your behavior.

LINK <---I would love to see this link pinned as a mirror for people like Azzzelzo to look into everyday before they post.

I for one am not intimidated by you even though I am a "noob". And I am glad to see that Brentastic isn't either. Maybe if more people stood up to you you wouldn't use this forum to try and throw your weight around and belittle people. I don't think that is what the forums are supposed to be about.

Edited by MikeTice

I for one am not intimidated by you even though I am a "noob".  And I am glad to see that Brentastic isn't either.  Maybe if more people stood up to you you wouldn't use this forum to try and throw your weight around and belittle people.  I don't think that is what the forums are supposed to be about.

1397594[/snapback]

Intimidated? Um, we're talking about Az here, not Mike F'n Tyson. :D:D

Edit: Seriously, I just looked at that link and you cannot possibly be trying to equate Az with that, surely?

And I'll assume you never ran across H8Tank and you've yet to make the acquaintance of Sarge - am I right?

Edited by Ursa Majoris

i'm happy you finally got some backup, brent.  ok granted, so it's only some newbie moran with 28 posts who i've been playing  :D with for the last few days.  but it's a start.

1397592[/snapback]

His number of posts means nothing when it comes to intelligence. See Azz, you use anything to point out why this person or that person is inferior and dumb. In this example you are using his posting total.

What really shocks me is the lack of "out-loud" support I have. It seems that everyone knows how much of a condescending ingratiater you are but they are unwilling to call you out in public. That's fine, I'll take the hit because it's worth it to rid the world of scum like you. Or at the very least make people aware of your antics.

Anyone who has the ability to read can see that you're wrong and that you live to argue and instigate. It is your only function in life apparently and that's f'd up. Anyone who defends you publically is only doing so because they know you better than me or because they can't read.

Anyone who has the ability to read can see that you're wrong and that you live to argue and instigate.  It is your only function in life apparently and that's f'd up.  Anyone who defends you publically is only doing so because they know you better than me or because they can't read.

1397598[/snapback]

He likes arguing. I like to argue with him. Sometimes I'll argue something I don't believe because he does the same thing. It's all good, Brent, it's just arguing with a bit of insult thrown in.

Think of it as a Monty Python sketch.

He likes arguing.  I like to argue with him.  Sometimes I'll argue something I don't believe because he does the same thing.  It's all good, Brent, it's just arguing with a bit of insult thrown in.

Think of it as a Monty Python sketch.

1397602[/snapback]

Well, I don't know if I agree that it's all good, but I respect you so I'll consider it.

What really shocks me is the lack of "out-loud" support I have.  It seems that everyone knows how much of a condescending ingratiater you are but they are unwilling to call you out in public. 

1397598[/snapback]

Dude, of course everyone knows that Azmunch takes joy out of doing this. But why let it bother you?

Dude, of course everyone knows that Azmunch takes joy out of doing this. But why let it bother you?

1397610[/snapback]

I don't want him to get the last deceiving word. The better question should be: Why does everyone else let it bother them that I call him out?

Where do we go from here? :D

1397603[/snapback]

I'm thinking newbie pile on . But thats just me. It would deflect the attention off of the last 4 hours of insanity we have been subjected to!

So Mike what brought you to the Tailgate? :D

I don't want him to get the last deceiving word.  The better question should be: Why does everyone else let it bother them that I call him out?

1397613[/snapback]

In case you havent noticed we are just sitting around laughing at the two of you. :D