[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Anti-American flag-wavers

wiegie

I am completely disgusted that there are people here in our country who would fly another country’s flag in obvious attempt at disrespecting America and what it stands for. Yes, I realize that your heritage is important to you, but this is America, so respect America. Yes, I realize that if a war had gone differently more than a hundred years ago that perhaps your flag would be the official one for the area you live in, but guess what, you lost! Get over it and learn to love America or get the hell out!

A perfect example of what I am talking about. It’s sickening.

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am completely disgusted that there are people here in our country who would fly another country’s flag in obvious attempt at disrespecting America and what it stands for.  Yes, I realize that your heritage is important to you, but this is America, so respect America.  Yes, I realize that if a war had gone differently more than a hundred years ago that perhaps your flag would be the official one for the area you live in, but guess what, you lost!  Get over it and learn to love America or get the hell out!

A perfect example of what I am talking about.  It’s sickening.

1399211[/snapback]

I agree. ::D Flying the rebel flag in the name of racism, hate, and anti-America is dispicable...but having that as a bumper sticker or on the wall in yer game room doesn't mean anything bad to me.

Unfortunately, to this day we live under the yoke of oppression from the northern aggressors. Everybody knows that Abe Lincoln was an insane mass murderer who invaded a Democratically elected gobment called the Confederate States of America. He had no right or authority to do so, except he was a religious nut and he thought God spoke to him about preserving the union. Lincoln was a certifiable nutcase. Much to my chagrin, our noble cause was extinquished out by the Butcher of Springfield and his harbingers of death and evil, Sherman and Grant. But occasionally you will see a few pockets of resistance like in that photo. God bless the CSA! :D

Unfortunately, to this day we live under the yoke of oppression from the northern aggressors.  Everybody knows that Abe Lincoln was an insane mass murderer who invaded a Democratically elected gobment called the Confederate States of America.  He had no right or authority to do so, except he was a religious nut and he thought God spoke to him about preserving the union.  Lincoln was a certifiable nutcase.  Much to my chagrin, our noble cause was extinquished out by the Butcher of Springfield and his harbingers of death and evil, Sherman and Grant.  But occasionally you will see a few pockets of resistance like in that photo.  God bless the CSA! :D

1399249[/snapback]

I H8 the north... :D

Spain...why do you H8 yer new avy?

1399259[/snapback]

The strange part about that pic, is I bet it was taken in some God foresaken Yankee cesspool like Michigan... :D

The strange part about that pic, is I bet it was taken in some God foresaken Yankee cesspool like Michigan... :D

1399262[/snapback]

Probably so...there are some strange looking trees in that pic...some look like California. :D

Edited by SuperBalla

1399262[/snapback]

Hey, this is one Midwesterner who fully wishes the South were its own country.

Probably so...there are some strange looking trees in that pic...some look like California.  :D

1399265[/snapback]

Everybody wants to be like us. First they come down here and start an unprovoked war. Then the carpetbaggers come and they havent stopped coming. Now, they fly our flags everywhere.

I am completely disgusted that there are people here in our country who would fly another country’s flag in obvious attempt at disrespecting America and what it stands for.  Yes, I realize that your heritage is important to you, but this is America, so respect America.  Yes, I realize that if a war had gone differently more than a hundred years ago that perhaps your flag would be the official one for the area you live in, but guess what, you lost!  Get over it and learn to love America or get the hell out!

A perfect example of what I am talking about.  It’s sickening.

1399211[/snapback]

chuckle.

1399268[/snapback]

Wish you would have mentioned that to Old Crazy Abe about 1861 or so...

Everybody wants to be like us.  First they come down here and start an unprovoked war.  Then the carpetbaggers come and they havent stopped coming.  Now, they fly our flags everywhere.

1399269[/snapback]

TypiKal. :D

1399268[/snapback]

:D:D

If the.... :D US...lost the South... :D:D:D this country would be about as much fun as drowning to death. Not only do we kick ya'lls arss in sports (SEC) we have all the hot chicks...and they're normally pretty dumb and slayable. Jeez...what a comment.

Not only do we kick ya'lls arss in sports (SEC) we have all the hot chicks...and they're normally pretty dumb and slayable. Jeez...what a comment.

1399278[/snapback]

The SEC? :D

Besides, the "South" as I conceive it is East of Texas, South of the Ohio River. All losing that would do is significantly decrease the ignorant redneck population of the US while leaving the Betty Factories of Cali, New Mexico, and Arizona in the hands of the parts of the country that GENERATE wealth.

Oh, you don't get to count Texas either - they'd be their own country as well, if they hadn't remained glommed onto big poppa USA to protect themselves from Mexico.

The SEC?  :D

Besides, the "South" as I conceive it is East of Texas, South of the Ohio River. All losing that would do is significantly decrease the ignorant redneck population of the US while leaving the Betty Factories of Cali, New Mexico, and Arizona in the hands of the parts of the country that GENERATE wealth.

Oh, you don't get to count Texas either - they'd be their own country as well, if they hadn't remained glommed onto big poppa USA to protect themselves from Mexico.

1399294[/snapback]

Yo, Mr. History! Texas was part of the CSA!

Yo, Mr. History!  Texas was part of the CSA!

1399301[/snapback]

Whatever; count Texas then. It's turning into a suburb of Mexico these days anyway.