[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

A millionaire heiress

Voltaire

Lookie what's in my inbox...

I can get a 'large compensation' for helping this poor girl...

As a big fan of Captain MacGillicuddy, I'm going to try to milk this for all it's worth. Not sure if I can do it as well as he can though but since I have his website, I have a good blueprint.

--------

Dearest one,

I am very sorry for coming to you in this way and any inconvenience this mail may cause you but I believe firmly that through the basis of humanitarian assistance my plea will be treated with favourable attention.

I am Miss MONIQUE DAVID the only daugther of late Mr.and Mrs. K .S DAVID ,i am 20yrs old single not married. My father was a very wealthy cocoa merchant in Abidjan,the economic capital of Ivory coast,my father was arrested and later died in prison Dec.15 2004 after spending a year in prison by the present government,he was arrested for financing the rebels that controls the northern part of the country. My mother died when I was a baby and since then my father took me so special.

Before the arrestation of my father on Dec 2003 here in Abidjan he has told me that he has the sum of seven million,five hundred thousand United State Dollars. USD ...........($7,500,000) left in fixed suspense account in one of the prime bank here in Abidjan,that he used my name as his only daugther as the next of Kin in depositing of the fund. He also explained to me that I should seek for a foreign partner in a country of my choice where I will transfer this money and use it for investment purpose.

And now the situation of the country is getting worse day and days that is why I am honourably seeking your assistance in the following ways:

1) To help in receiving this money in your country.

2) To serve as a guardian of this fund .

3) To make arrangement for me to come over to your country to further my Education and to secure a resident permit in your country.

Moreover, I am willing to offer you a good percentage from the total sum as compensation for your effort/input after the successful transfer of this fund into your nominated account overseas.

Furthermore, you will indicate your option towards assisting me as I believe that this transaction would be concluded within fourteen (14 days you signify interest to assist me.

Anticipating to hear from you soon.

Thanks and God bless.

YOURS SINCERELY,

Monique David

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dear Monique,

I am very sorry to hear of your plight. Pity your poor father. However I'm not sure how much assistance I can be to you since I an currently living as a foreign resident in China. Banking transfers are a messy affair and quite costly. Last year, I tried to send some money to the US and the fees involved were rather high. Likely it will be the same to the Ivory Coast as well.

Please advise me in what you recommend.

Regards,

Jeff

Dear Monique,

I am very sorry to hear of your plight. Pity your poor father. However I'm not sure how much assistance I can be to you since I an currently living as a foreign resident in China. Banking transfers are a messy affair and quite costly. Last year, I tried to send some money to the US and the fees involved were rather high. Likely it will be the same to the Ivory Coast as well.

Regards,

Jeff

1414628[/snapback]

:D

HI JEFF

Thanks for your mail and the content and your word of encouragement,you know it is a pity for a girl like me to undergoes this type of situation .

i am very happy to see that you are eager to help me and i pray that God will bless you for this.i think the legal way for this is to introduced you to the bank where this money is deposited as my foreign partner/guardian who is able to recieved this money in is accout

overthere.i will like you to send me your full name and ads and your fax num.so that the bank may contact you .

please jeff, i want you to know that this is risk free do not be scared of anything

have100% of trust in you?please i dont want to be dissappointed in you.through your words that you are a trust ,honest and loyal man in this i can be confident in you and have100% of trust in you.

for now i am staying in one local motel in the town in which i booked for two weeks and now i am running out of money please i want you to do quik so that this transaction may be concluded as early as possible .i am sure that when i talk to the bank it is not going to be so difficult for us.please i want this to be SCREET and CONFIDENTIAL please i rely on you .

waiting for your reply.

monique

HI JEFF

Thanks for your mail and the content and your word of encouragement,you know it is a pity for a girl like me to undergoes this type of situation .

i am very happy to see that you are eager to help me and i pray that God will bless you for this.i think the legal way for this is to introduced you to the bank where this money is deposited as my foreign partner/guardian who is able to recieved this money in is accout

overthere.i will like you to send me your full name and ads and your fax num.so that the bank may contact you .

please jeff, i want you to know that this is risk free do not be scared of anything

have100% of trust in you?please i dont want to be dissappointed in you.through your words that you are a trust ,honest and loyal man in this i can be confident in you and have100% of trust in you.

for now i am staying in one local motel in the town in which i booked for two weeks and now i am running out of money please i want you to do quik so that this transaction may be concluded as early as possible .i am sure that when i talk to the bank it is not going to be so difficult for us.please i want this to be SCREET and CONFIDENTIAL please i rely on you .

waiting for your reply.

monique

1414743[/snapback]

Is that an auto reply email back from her?

HI JEFF

waiting for your reply.

monique

1414743[/snapback]

By her spelling alone, I can tell this is Yuke's match made in heaven.

Dear Monique,

Regards,

Jeff

1414628[/snapback]

in some internet cafe in nigeria, there are about 50 guys goin nuts over your reply!!!

HI JEFF

waiting for your reply.

monique

1414743[/snapback]

:D she doesnt need youre SS number ... cant be lagit :D

Dear Monique,

It is quite late in China, 11:30 in the evening so the banks are closed and I will be going to bed soon. I haven't got a fax number, as an ESL teacher in China, I have no need of a fax. I'll see what I can do tommorrow.

Monique, it's terrible that you must live in a motel and are running out of money.

I must apologize, this is so sudden and I am still a bit confused. I don't understand why you can't withdraw the money yourself or why you even need my help? I am only a person that you met on the internet. It's odd that you would trust me with such a great deal of money.

And why China? Bank transfers in China are not so easy and the fees are quite large. It's a really poor choice, you should maybe deal with somebody in a more advanced country.

Have you got a photo, I'm curious what you look like. Also have you ever heard of this man... http://images-eu.amazon.com/images/P/21305...08.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

I'm going to bed now,

Regards,

Jeff

Dear Monique,

It is quite late in China, 11:30 in the evening so the banks are closed and I will be going to bed soon. I haven't got a fax number, as an ESL teacher in China, I have no need of a fax. I'll see what I can do tommorrow.

Monique, it's terrible that you must live in a motel and are running out of money.

I must apologize, this is so sudden and I am still a bit confused. I don't understand why you can't withdraw the money yourself or why you even need my help? I am only a person that you met on the internet. It's odd that you would trust me with such a great deal of money.

And why China? Bank transfers in China are not so easy and the fees are quite large. It's a really poor choice, you should maybe deal with somebody in a more advanced country.

Have you got a photo, I'm curious what you look like. Also have you ever heard of this man... http://images-eu.amazon.com/images/P/21305...08.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

I'm going to bed now,

Regards,

Jeff

1414809[/snapback]

:D

there are actully people here in MPLS who scam the scammers

I'm going to have to screw around to find a fax, I really honestly don't have one. The school I work at should have one, I'm going to have to figure out what to do from here.

I'm going to have to screw around to find a fax, I really honestly don't have one. The school I work at should have one, I'm going to have to figure out what to do from here.

1414821[/snapback]

Keep us posted.

Imagine its true and Volataire becomes a millionaire overnight...it wouldnt be as entertaining though.