[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

A millionaire heiress

Voltaire

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hi jeff,

very good,if you dont have fax n° that si not a problem but he bank can contact you via you email ads .but i want you to know want thing that the money in question is in a fixed deposit account in which i can not touch it until it is transfered.i dont want you to be disturbed for this what i want from you is that i want you to help me for this .

i want to assure you that all your expenditures will be paid back to you uimmediatly this money is arrived in your account over there.it is true i do not know you but i believed in God that is why i have confident in you that you can not do me no harm.

please can i know your nationality because the way you talk shows that you are not a chinese.if this is impossible for you in china why cant you transfered it to your country of origin where we can use this for investment purpose.

the photo of the man you sent to me i dont know him !!!.

will you send your name and your ads so that the bank may contact you by tommorrow morning

waiting to hear from you

Well that's all the updates that I have for now. I've already told "Monique" that I'm going to bed. I've got to figure out if I want to send this to the US or keep it in China.

you should tell her that so much money is involved that you are going to fly there and meet her personally so she will know you are on the up and up.

Dear Monique,

Sending me things via fax is difficult. I can arrainge for it but if you send it via email, it's much easier for me.

Today, I learned that you can send the money via Western Union from Ivory Coast. This is very good news. I trust Western Union because they are a well known company. There are six locations in the country. Find a location near you. http://www.westernunion.com/info/faqMT.asp?country=CI and they will help you to send the money to me and they will change it to Chinese Renminbi.

Also, I am worried about you. The government people who put your father in prison may be looking for you too, it's not safe to stay in Ivory Coast. I have a Congo friend in Ghana named Tim Biakabatuka, if you can get to Ghana, perhaps I can ask Tim can help you but I haven't talked to him in a long time.

You asked my nationality, I am an American. But I have difficulty accessing the American banks from China. Bank of America is in Shanghai and other big cities, but I live more inland, and there are no foreign banks here.

I always ask my grandfather for help with that sort of thing. If needed I can ask him to help you.

Please, Monique send a picture. I always think how beautiful African women are, I like dark meat very much. I am very curious as to what you look like.

My full name is Jeffrey Allen Dahmer

my address is:

Xiao Hua Ying Yue Shui Xiao

298 Rui Jin Bei Lu

Guiyang, Guizhou 55001

China

But please continue to contact me by email, since it is much faster (and cheaper) this way.

Take Care,

Jeff

Jeff,

You are obviously a kind and compassionate man. Please wire the money to me ASAP. Once this is done, I'm sure that God will bring his blessings upon you and I'll send a pic of my yoo hoo as you request. Speaking of these pictures is embarassing for me since I am a very modest virgin.

Do you think your friend, this man Mr. Biakabatuka could get me the money? My father knew a Tshimanga of that name. He went to America to play some sport.

Please do not post my emails to you on a FFL bulletin board. I consider our arrangement to be totally secret and confidential.

A bientot.

Monique

Sh*t... I'm losing her.... :D

I wonder what I did wrong... I had so much plot all planned out... :D

------

HI JEFF

now i realised that you just one to make fun of me i am not surprise

when you say you are american,you americans think they are in the same position with God.

i am not joking i see that you dont want to take this matter serious

thanks

monique

Sh*t... I'm losing her....  :D

I wonder what I did wrong... I had so much plot all planned out...  :D

------

HI JEFF

now i realised that you just one to make fun of me i am not surprise

when you say you are american,you americans think they are in the same position with God.

i am not joking i see that you dont want to take this matter serious

thanks

monique

1416473[/snapback]

Yep, now the picture of H8T is definitely not going to help. :D