[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

A millionaire heiress

Voltaire

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, Monique I'm sorry. I thought that since you responded to my ad on that internet dating site, you were ... interested in my post and looking for a relationship.

Maybe I shouldn't have beeen so forward. I do hope for the best for you. Since you showed so much trust in me, I was hoping to fall in love with you Monique, if things worked out well, we could get married and have a family. But you don't trust me and I, well, let's face it, everything is happening so fast and I'm still confused as to what's going on.

Trusting someone to take on the responsibilty of all that money and your personal safety, I understand that you must be cautious. Everything is happening so fast. And the circumstances are so strange.

Take Care,

Jeff

You need to find another spam email from someone in ANOTHER African country and put her in touch, just being helpful, of course...

1416576[/snapback]

Actually that dating site is generating a bunch of these. I hadn't had any in months, now, my new email account that I set up for handling this has gotten four so far in just two/three days.

I'm still hoping that Monique comes through but I think that I'll try again.

Actually that dating site is generating a bunch of these. I hadn't had any in months, now, my new email account that I set up for handling this has gotten four so far in just two/three days.

I'm still hoping that Monique comes through but I think that I'll try again.

1416643[/snapback]

I am hoping to get one of these, I will do the same and post it here...

hi

thanks for mail

if you still have the interest in kindly send me your full name and ads so that the bank may contact you .because with your last mail i feel dissappointed.

i dont even have full confidence in relying on you

if you know you will help me let me know

monique

:D

Wonder if coming from another angle would prove to be funny?

I can pose as a wealthy philanthropist who heard of her plight from a "friend in China". Let me know, I can set up some sort of fake email address like ThurstonHowell3@yahoo.com or something like that... :D

I can pose as a wealthy philanthropist who heard of her plight from a "friend in China".  Let me know, I can set up some sort of fake email address like ThurstonHowell3@yahoo.com or something like that... :D

1417190[/snapback]

Rich people use gmail not yahoo

I can pose as a wealthy philanthropist who heard of her plight from a "friend in China".  Let me know, I can set up some sort of fake email address like ThurstonHowell3@yahoo.com or something like that... :D

1417190[/snapback]

She's real clear she wants this to be secret and confidential. Still Darin, you can have this one... I've got about five of them... knock yourself out...

----------

Mrs. Isaiah,

I don't work with a charity. I'm not even a Christian Perhaps you should donate the money to this Christian charity... http://www.charitynavigator.org/index.cfm/.../orgid/4272.htm

you can contact them at this address...

media@charitynavigator.org.

Regards,

Jeff

On 4/11/06, Mrs. Faith Isaiah <sisterfaith@atlas.sk> wrote:

Personal donation from Mrs. Faith and her late husband

I am Sister Faith Isaiah from Africa but now living in a neighbouring country Ivory Coast. I married to Late Mr. Isaiah who died in December 2005 in a motor accident. We were married without a child. Before his death we were devoted Christians. When my husband was alive he deposited two million nine hundred thousand united states dollars ( 2.9 USD MILLION) in a finance insitute here in Ivory Coast. Presently, my doctor told me that I would not last long due to cancer sickness which have being disturbing me for the past 10 months now. Though what disturbs me most is high blood preasure which developed after the death of my beloved husband, May his soul rest in perfect peace, Amen. Having known my condition, I decided to donate this fund to the house of our living God which he has directed me to handle this donation to your hand after my fasting and prayer. I will furnish you with details immediately I receive your reply with a confirmation of your willingness to stand for this calling from our God with honest and faithfulness, so that you will confirm how this fund will get to your hand.

Hoping to hear urgently from you. Remain blessed in the name of the Lord.

Yours sister in Christ,

Mrs. Faith Isaiah

Dearest jeff

I am very happy to see your mail,today I have been to the bankforyour

Introduction and it was successful.and any time from they may contact you .

I am very surprised about the mail that you wrote me last night ,I wondered I could not believe this when you say that you want to have a long term relationship with me ,that is good I am very happy but I am African and you are American will your governmernt accept it for the two of us to marry?but will you marry me.

All I want you to know is that what ever that may happen let us finish this transaction first If the money arrived to your account there then will will know what to do since you are my Guardian and my love I know that you are going to put me true in to a better way.

All I want from you is your cooperation so that this transation may be successful,if the bank contact you let me know and cooperate with them

I love you

Monique

------------

:D Monique loves me :D

It's pretty depressing to meet a third world con artist on an internet dating site and then get dumped before she even takes my money.

Of course, I've already met a third world con artist in real life and married/ divorced -after she took my money- so I'm use to it.

Awwwww that's sweet! Monique loves you! :D

Tell "her" that President Bush would never allow a marriage between an African and an American... and that you are destined to live the remainder of your days walking the Earth heartbroken and alone, like the Hulk, or Kane from Kung Fu.

This little transaction is turning into Bridges of Madison County. :D

Dearest jeff

I am  very happy to see your mail,today I have been to the bankforyour

I am very surprised about the mail that you wrote me last night ,I wondered I could not believe this when you say that you want to have a long term relationship with me ,that is good I am very happy but I am African and you are American will your governmernt accept it for the two of us to marry?but will you marry me.

All I want you to know is that what ever that may happen let us finish this transaction first If the money arrived to your account there then will will know what to do since you are my Guardian and my love I know that you are going to put me true in to a better way.

All I want from you is your cooperation so that this transation may be successful,if the bank contact you let me know and cooperate with them

I love you

Monique

------------

:D  Monique loves me  :D

It's pretty depressing to meet a third world con artist on an internet dating site and then get dumped before she even takes my money.

Of course, I've already met a third world con artist in real life and married/ divorced -after she took my money- so I'm use to it.

1418718[/snapback]

That brings a tear to mah eye. It's the exact same way my wife, Lateesha, and I met. :D

Dearest jeff

I am  very happy to see your mail,today I have been to the bankforyour

I love you

Monique

------------

:D  Monique loves me  :D

1418718[/snapback]

mr Dahmer

loves africans :D

My dearest Monique,

We would not encounter a problem from my government to marry if we indeed love each other. But we are getting ahead of ourselves. Are you safe? Are you OK? For now, I will wait for your bank's email.

Love,

Jeff

This is the funniest thread I have ever read!!!

I work in a bank and you would not believe the number of people who actually fall for these scams!! We have at least one request a month to handle one of these transactions!!! :D