[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

A millionaire heiress

Voltaire

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hi jeff

i am very happy to see the mail that you sent write now ,i was surprised when you say that your country will trouble you if you marry me.ok i promise you that

i will love you and i will surely give you my heart with the wour that you just give

me right now.

but promise me that you will love me for ever that you will notr disappoit me

and i will not dissappoit you .i know that very soon i will be by your side overthere

because the country for now is in suspence that everybody is afriad the atmosphere

kindly tell me a little bit about china and america ,i will surely love it for the love i have for you is divine since your last mail i have been thinking about you ,i can just immagine the way i think as if we were together for the past 2years.all i want is that if thsi transaction is concluded i want to be by your side.

i wish you happy easter ,i hope it is moving well

thnks for your love

monique

Dearest Monique,

Thanks for your reply. Sadly, I still have not recieved a picture of you and don't even know what you look like. Pleaes please send me one. As you can imagine, I'm very curious. Now you already have my picture from the (I'm not telling you guys where you can find my "sensitive" side ... at least not until I take my add down) site. I am still waiting to hear from your bank.

Love,

Jeff

This is the funniest thread I have ever read!!!

:D

I work in a bank and you would not believe the number of people who actually fall for these scams!!  We have at least one request a month to handle one of these transactions!!! :D

1419119[/snapback]

I certainly hope that you try to knock sense into the people instead of passivly watching them get them get ripped off.

hi jeff,

good morning to you.

here is my picture which i took yesterday.

have you also heard from the bank ??

waiting to hear from you,

monique.

--------

Grrr... She sent me a small thumbnail sized photo... memory size is 3K :D

I can't even see it very clearly ... suitable for a poor quality avatar maybe.

I use a public computer and can't download then upload stuff, when she gets her bank crap to me, I'll go to a buddy's house and try to set up links, that's how I uploaded my own photo in the first place.

Maybe somebody can tell me a good spot to do that. Thanks.

This should get really fun soon.

Edited by Voltaire

I certainly hope that you try to knock sense into the people instead of passivly watching them get them get ripped off.

1419765[/snapback]

Yes, we show them a whole pile of email scams similar to, if not theirs. They usually feel pretty stupid and just walk away. Everyonce in a while they will argue with us. One guy accused us of trying to steal "his" money. He said we were going to wait till he left and then do the wire transfer ourselves. :D:D

From : The Private Desk of Mr Zabo Dailly - The Bank Manager

Cooperative Ivoire Bank Abidjan rci

(civbank) Angle bd Roume et avenue docteur Croset

04 bp 2084 abidjan 04.

Attn: Mr Jeffrey Allen Dahmer,

Dear Sir,

Our bank have received a letter of introduction from your partner - Miss

Monique David who has informed us that you are the person appointed by her

in respect to the transfer of her late father's fund into your account.

The information available in our bank record shows that late Mr & Mrs

Koulibaly Steven DAVID deposited the sum of Seven million five hundred

thousand dollars - $ 7,500,000 United State Dollars into a fixed suspense

A/C 2564 -124 -895 on the 12th of September 2002 with a non-deductible

statutory which does not allow any deduction.

Due to the privacy of this transaction, I wish to communicate with you only

until all legal documentation has been cleared. It is my intent to work with

you as professional as possible. I will give you my word that all important

issues surrounding Miss Monique David inherited funds will be treated

legally. Before this fund can be transferred out from the fixed suspense

account , it important and necessary for you to obtain an official change of

beneficiary document from the cote d'ivoire ministry of justice. The

official change of beneficiary document is a legal change of name document

from the cote d'ivoire ministry of justice that will authorise our bank with

a legal power to transfer the funds legally into your bank account without

any problem through a swift wire transfer system as you will confirm the

funds in your account within 3 - 4 working days.

For this change of beneficiary document to be effected you will need the

assistance of a reputable lawyer whom our bank recognize that is capable

obtaining the required document at the cote d’ivoire ministry of justice

that you are the appointed foreign partner to Miss Monique David to receive

her late father’s funds for investment purposes .

Find below the contact of the lawyer:

Name:Barrister Musa Diarra Esq. (Diarra Legal law firm)

Tel/Fax: 00 225 0567-2146

E-Mail: (edited out to prevent somebody from ruining the fishing trip)@lawyer.com

Address: Avenue 11 Rue 22 Riviera , Abidjan Cote d'Ivoire.

Try to contact the above named lawyer and provide him with any additional

information of yours e.g your valid driving licence ID or your health card

or the first page of your inter’l passport in order to confirm your real

name details . Do inform him that you are been directed by the bank manager

of civbank abidjan cote d'ivoire - Mr Zabo Dailly . Our bank will also

inform the attorney about you in respect to the above matter.

Thank you ,

Regards,

Mr. Zabo Dailly

Edited by Voltaire

So.....not looking for money, YET.  Identity Theft, instead.

Wonder how much this lawyer will charge for the proper documents?

1420088[/snapback]

Yeah and since my name isn't Jeffrey Allen Dahmer, I'm going to have a problem... I know what I want to do with them, but I'm going to have to BS around for a bit before I take this fishing expedition out to sea and reel them in.

What is the website devoted to harrasing these types of scammers? They call these scams 987's or some number. There are a couple of websites where the communities play games with these African scammers and it has been posted here before but I cant recall the name it.

What is the website devoted to harrasing these types of scammers?  They call these scams 987's or some number.  There are a couple of websites where the communities play games with these African scammers and it has been posted here before but I cant recall the name it.

1420120[/snapback]

Yeah... it's early on in this thread, somebody posted it already... maybe they have some ideas. I'll look them up.

(Earlier today I had sent Monique some e-flowers from www.makemehappy.com)

---------

hi jeff,

many thanks for the flower you sent across to me..........it is loving and beautiful.

did you receive my photo today ??

let me know,

monique

----------

Monique,

I've recieved your photo. Thank you. Unfortunatly, it's very, very small and I can't see you very well. Can you send a bigger/better photo? Thanks.

I've also recieved the letter from your bank. I'll deal with this more tommorrow. I may want/need my grandfather to help me because the bank is asking for some personal info.

They've also given me the name of an attorney to contact. I didn't realize it would be this complicated.

Jeff

(Earlier today I had sent Monique some e-flowers from www.makemehappy.com)

---------

hi jeff,

many thanks for the flower you sent across to me..........it is loving and beautiful.

did you receive my photo today ??

let me know,

monique

----------

Monique,

I've recieved your photo. Thank you.  Unfortunatly, it's very, very small and I can't see you very well. Can you send a bigger/better photo? Thanks.

I've also recieved the letter from your bank. I'll deal with this more tommorrow. I may want/need my grandfather to help me because the bank is asking for some personal info.

They've also given me the name of an attorney to contact. I didn't realize it would be this complicated.

Jeff

1420257[/snapback]

dude, you need to ask her to hold some kind of sign, so you "know it's her and not some random picture". something about jeff dahmer..."my heart belongs to jeff dahmer" or some such, i'm sure we could come up with something good here...

dude, you need to ask her to hold some kind of sign, so you "know it's her and not some random picture".  something about jeff dahmer..."my heart belongs to jeff dahmer" or some such, i'm sure we could come up with something good here...

1420300[/snapback]

And she needs to be topless. Tell her breasts are very important to American men and it is our custom to see our girlfriends boobs before we can get engaged...

dude, you need to ask her to hold some kind of sign, so you "know it's her and not some random picture".  something about jeff dahmer..."my heart belongs to jeff dahmer" or some such, i'm sure we could come up with something good here...

1420300[/snapback]

I had pretty much settled on "Fire Millen" since I'm a Lions fan ... but now I like your idea better.

What is the website devoted to harrasing these types of scammers?  They call these scams 987's or some number.  There are a couple of websites where the communities play games with these African scammers and it has been posted here before but I cant recall the name it.

1420120[/snapback]

I'll try to get the nude pic. I don't even have a decent pic now. Would DMD lock this thread if I posted a link to something like that?

Also... for anybody... I'm just about at the point in this fishing trip where the sh*t is going to start hitting the fan ... I'm going to need to post any pics that I get. I'd like to start with Monique's thumbnail. Unfortunatly, I primarily use public computers so I can't download/upload them. If someone would be so kind to set up a mini-site, I'd like to forward the pics to that person and get them uploaded as I start aquiring them. Thanks.

I'll try to get the nude pic. I don't even have a decent pic now. Would DMD lock this thread if I posted a link to something like that?

Also... for anybody... I'm just about at the point in this fishing trip where the sh*t is going to start hitting the fan ... I'm going to need to post any pics that I get. I'd like to start with Monique's thumbnail. Unfortunatly, I primarily use public computers so I can't download/upload them. If someone would be so kind to set up a mini-site, I'd like to forward the pics to that person and get them uploaded as I start aquiring them. Thanks.

1421105[/snapback]

atomic will probably host them, or any of us with a photobucket account. you can email 'em to me if you want.

Edited by Azazello1313

hi jeff,

thanks for your mail.

concerning my photo , i think you will have to enlarge it through your pc because it was scanned with a small percentage but as soon as you gets it , you can expand it from your pc but will try and send you a lager size later.

i appreciate your utmost update info from the bank ; this transaction will not be complicated ; just try and follow the instruction given by the bank so hat we can arrive at a successful conclusion of this transaction.

i shall be waiting to hear from you as soon as you contact the lawyer .

yours ever,

monique

Monique,

I'm sorry about the delay, I'm just waiting for my grandfather to get back with me. I think that he can help better, but he loves fishing in the ocean and is always on his boat. He can get and recieve emails from the boat because he uses a satelite transfer, but it's expensive for him and he doesn't use it so often.

Please be patient,

Jeff

Monique,

I'm sorry about the delay, I'm just waiting for my grandfather to get back with me. I think that he can help better, but he loves fishing in the ocean and is always on his boat. He can get and recieve emails from the boat because he uses a satelite transfer, but it's expensive for him and he doesn't use it so often.

Please be patient,

Jeff

1421518[/snapback]

Nice. I like the fishing reference.