[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

A millionaire heiress

Voltaire

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dear Monique,

I'm not sure what's going on right now. Really I hadn't thought about your situation for a long time, the last I heard from you was a month ago. I'm not even sure what's been traspiring anymore.

I don't know what is going on with my grandfather's passport. I know he didn't want to send you the number because he doesn't completly trust you. I also know that your lawyer has asked him to send a large amount of money, I don't recall how much, to cover legal expenses.

It just seems weird that your lawyer asked to pay in advance. Why can't we just pay him when the money from the account is released? Now as of yet, you have my photo, you (probably, I think) have my grandfather's passport and have reqested a large sum of money to be sent to your lawyer. When the money request came in, I think it behooves you to verify your identity too. It works both ways. We have nothing from you but a tiny picture that we can't see clearly.

And don't forget, you contacted us in the first place and you are the ones asking for the money legal for Barrister Diarra's fee when you know full well the money to pay is readily availible in the account we can help access.

I really doubt my grandfather sent you a fake passport. Can you forward it to me, I'd like to see it. Thanks.

I'll be honest, I don't much want to involve him either. He wasn't in a very good mood when he saw that you didn't respond to him. Right now though, I'm not even sure what I want to do myself. I mean, I'd like to help but I'm rather certain that his request for info from you was reasonable.

Regards,

Jeff

I didn't expect that I would have had to pull teeth like this to get a photo from them. I mean, they must know that I have given them both my real name and Jeffrey Dahmer's name. Plus, if they did any google search on any name I sent them I'm screwed that way too.

But you'd think it would be irresistable to meet my demands. Just a goofy photo, I'm not even asking for their IDs. I can't believe that I have to beg them to rip me off.

It's clearly two people. Monique can barely write, Diarreha can, and now Monique sends me something with good grammar. These two are the most incompetent scam artists on the planet. It's unbelievable.

I've been writing to Gifty too, but that's only peripheral to the Monique thing. A totally different, and more personal thing. Gifty's is a far more reasonable scam.

You know what?  I am going to Switzerland on Sunday.  I could mail them a letter from there saying that I was your grandpa and that I was in Zurich checking up on my Swiss bank account.  Just a thought.

1470357[/snapback]

It's a great idea, a Swiss banker would be perfect.

But to do that while you're there, I'd have to get the old man out of his boat. And that doesn't go with the ending I have in mind. I've got the whole plot worked out in my head -if I can pull it off- and I need him in his boat.

If I can just reel in those photos, I can finish my fishing expedition while you're there (as a banker not as grandpa). I was so close to failure -and still am- I don't want this to end without those photos. But since I know what Gifty looks like, they can't just cooperate and send Monique's photo, they'd need to find a second woman to pose.

Edited by Voltaire