[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

NFL Draft Trivia Question

spain

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Sores
Dan Pastorini?

1415916[/snapback]

Ding Ding Ding!

I think that may have set some sort of record 41 minutes to solve....and I know you've been working on it!

Guest Sores
What draft pick did the Packers forfeit in 1978 and why?

1415935[/snapback]

4th rounder, because they looked at players from Memphis State and Arizona State on their campuses. :D

Who was the first WR taken in a draft (first rounder) who was responsible for 3 college programs being put on probation?

1415992[/snapback]

Not the right answer, but not many know that Randy Moss was recruited by Lou Holtz and had signed a letter of intent to go to Notre Dame. He then had his scholarship pulled for what I think was a Josh Gordon infraction, enrolled at FSU and lost his spot on the team after a vicious bar fight (you have to do a lot to get kicked off a Bowden team), and that's how he ended up at marshall.

Guest Sores
i'm sorta getting the feeling nobody f*cking cares :D

1416030[/snapback]

That's because you have never been a very discerning reader. Big John got the answer, and it took him 41 minutes. Because I know you will have trouble comprehending that, it is almost 45 minutes, and more than 30 minutes.

Not the right answer, but not many know that Randy Moss was recruited by Lou Holtz and had signed a letter of intent to go to Notre Dame. He then had his scholarship pulled for what I think was a Josh Gordon infraction, enrolled at FSU and lost his spot on the team after a vicious bar fight (you have to do a lot to get kicked off a Bowden team), and that's how he ended up at marshall.

1416019[/snapback]

you generally get three chances with Bobby. I always heard pot was part of Randy's dismissal :D.

That was the whole reason why Coles was kicked off and Warrick stayed. One messed up for the third time and the other messed up his first time.

We also recently dismissed Fred Rouse (top 2 wr recruit the year before) this past year due to screwing up three times too (with pot).

hey i've got one...Who quarterbacked his team to a 15-13-1 in Division II but was a first round pick...a high first rounder...

1416754[/snapback]

Brentastic?

No, no, no, wait, I got it, Bronco Billy?

Nah, that woulda been softball.

The draft is the first chance each team gets at players who have been out of high school for at least three years. Players whose high school class did not graduate three or more years before are not eligible for the draft and hence they are not eligible to play in the NFL.

Who quarterbacked his team to a 15-13-1 in Division II but was a first round pick...a high first rounder...

1415830[/snapback]

Dan Pastorini?

:D:D:D