[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

NFL Draft Trivia Question

spain

:D

"I don't think there's anybody in this organization not focused on the 49ers... I mean Chargers."

-Bill Belichick

1418481[/snapback]

Is that a real quote ? That is pretty funny.

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

::D

Someone is a "newbie tool" because he knows more about football than you? But his post-count isn't as padded as yours? Wow. You ARE impressive.

Shut my pie-hole on this one by answering the question. Do it in the next 3 minutes (You have had almost a whole day to look for the answer) and I will never post on this board again. Show me how much you know.

edit: Time is up. Oprahing Tools.

Edited by MikeTice

Someone is a "newbie tool" because he knows more about football than you?  But his post-count isn't as padded as yours?  Wow.  You ARE impressive. 

Shut my pie-hole on this one by answering the question.  Do it in the next 3 minutes (You have had almost a whole day to look for the answer) and I will never post on this board again.  Show me how much you know.

edit:  Time is up.  Oprahing Tools.

1418486[/snapback]

Someone is a "newbie tool" because he knows more about football than you?  But his post-count isn't as padded as yours?  Wow.  You ARE impressive. 

Shut my pie-hole on this one by answering the question.  Do it in the next 3 minutes (You have had almost a whole day to look for the answer) and I will never post on this board again.  Show me how much you know.

1418486[/snapback]

:D Dan Pastorini :D

:D Dan Pastorini :D

1418553[/snapback]

Maybe you don't realize, I had nothing to do with the Pastorini question - though it was a good one, and almost as difficult as the one I am I asking now.

Think you can answer it-I didn't think so.

Edited by MikeTice

Maybe you don't realize, I had nothing to do with the Pastorini question - though it was a good one, and almost as difficult as the one I am I asking now....

Think you can answer it.....I didn't think so.

1418564[/snapback]

I'll answer yours if you answer mine...

Who quarterbacked his team to a 15-13-1 in Division II but was a first round pick...a high first rounder?

1418486[/snapback]

your question sucks. here's a real question. What NFL running back led the league in rushing 2 out of his first 4 years after being drafted in the 8th round?

your question sucks.  here's a real question.  What NFL running back led the league in rushing 2 out of his first 4 years after being drafted in the 8th round?

1418611[/snapback]

Easy question Azzhole.

Larry Brown - drafted out of Kansas State. Fitted with an NFL approved hearing aid in his helmet which allowed him to hear the quarterback's cadence for the first time in his life - he went from a good RB who was a little slow to get out of the blocks to a Pro Bowler and NFL rushing leader.

Got any more?

your question sucks.  here's a real question.  What NFL running back led the league in rushing 2 out of his first 4 years after being drafted in the 8th round?

1418611[/snapback]

Terrel Davis - pastorini?

Edited by whomper

Easy question Azzhole.

Larry Brown - drafted out of Kansas State.  Fitted with an NFL approved hearing aid in his helmet which allowed him to hear the quarterback's cadence for the first time in his life - he went from a good RB who was a little slow to get out of the blocks to a Pro Bowler and NFL rushing leader.

Got any more?

1418624[/snapback]

Wrong. Larry Brown only one the rushing title once, in 1970. O.J. Simpson led the NFL in rushing in 1972. Make sure you have the answer before you ask the question. :D

http://www.pro-football-reference.com/misc/rsy.htm

Next question:

Which newbie tool thinks he is proving how smart he is by asking obscure questions that he finds on the internet ?

Edited by Menudo

Wrong.  Larry Brown only one the rushing title once, in 1970.  O.J. Simpson led the NFL in rushing in 1972.  Make sure you have the answer before you ask the question.  :D

Next question:

Which newbie tool thinks he is proving how smart he is by asking obscure questions that he finds on the internet ?

1418643[/snapback]

I'm gonna need some help here. Did he also star as the 'Man in White Short Shorts' in Gary Graver's 1982 smash hit Trick or Treats? :D