[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

already in Iran?

Avernus

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That wouldn't surprise me at all.

Also, funding groups inside Iran who are sympathetic to our cause is probably the best strategy. It's a proven strategy, and limits our liability a hell of a lot more than marching in like idiots and blowing everything up with no concern for the reprecussions.

Isn't it usually the case that the world knows more about what we are doing than we do?

This administration is reminding more and more of Nixon and Vietnam all the time. There we went into Laos and Cambodia and kept lying about it over here. :D

Isn't it usually the case that the world knows more about what we are doing than we do?

This administration is reminding more and more of Nixon and Vietnam all the time. There we went into Laos and Cambodia and kept lying about it over here. :D

1422943[/snapback]

they've been lying about it since they said they were going over there to begin with...

and we know this article is true..........?

funny how people view things in a way to support their own arguments.....

1422995[/snapback]

assuming we're not in there already when we've been occupying their next door neighbor is naive....

I would be extremely surprised if we don't have some teams in Iran.

I'd bet the farm on it.

1423059[/snapback]

probably right.....but its just funny

saddam didnt move his wmd's to syria but we are in iran because some yahoo iranian says so.....

saddam didnt move his wmd's to syria but we are in iran because some yahoo iranian says so.....

1423062[/snapback]

If Saddam moved his WMDs to Syria, wouldn't that be a massive, gargantuan, embarrassing failure of U.S. Military strategy?

Whereas... having a relationship with revolutionary forces in Iran right now would be smart.

:D

I take it back. We probably don't have anyone in Iran. Knowing this admin, we probably have miltiary forces in Holland, preparing to change the regime.

During an interview on CNN Friday night, retired U.S. Air Force Colonel Sam Gardiner claimed that U.S. military operations are already 'underway' inside Iran

He's a yahoo Iranian? Don't forget while getting paid by us Chalabi was also an Iranian agent.

its amazing when someone says something supporting your position....its the truth!!!

get your blinders off libbies!!!!!!!!

1423506[/snapback]

Typical BS above.

Lately I've heard Bush say we went in because Saddam wouldn't let in the inspectors. :doah:

When the truth hurts republicon heads all they have left is name calling. Real mature.

Don't forget to blame Bill Clinton.

Why do some people think that it is a good idea to announce military plans over international news outlets?

1423606[/snapback]

I've often asked myself that same questions. I also wonder how smart it is to have embedded journalst with our troops. With todays media there is no way the landing at Normandy would have happened, or if it had, amost all of our men would have been killed.

its amazing when someone says something supporting your position....its the truth!!!

get your blinders off libbies!!!!!!!!

1423506[/snapback]

Did anyone actually take the position you are arguing against?

Just curious if you're following along. :D

Did anyone actually take the position you are arguing against?

Just curious if you're following along.  :D

1423688[/snapback]

do i actually care.....they are my views, not someone elses that i can cheerlead

thats the libbies problem, they are so unsure of themselves and their views that they need to keep count of who is backing them!!!

baaaaaaahahahhahahaha

get some confidence and some real views!!!!!

Edited by dmarc117

do i actually care.....they are my views, not someone elses that i can cheerlead

thats the libbies problem, they are so unsure of themselves and their views that they need to keep count of who is backing them!!!

baaaaaaahahahhahahaha

get some confidence and some real views!!!!!

1423724[/snapback]

ok give me one of youres that u didnt get off the radio

so this guy is lying....but everyone else is telling the truth?

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.jhtml.../ixnewstop.html

1423779[/snapback]

Why are you pimping that? Are you really as dumb as you sound?

I ask again... If Saddam moved his WMDs to Syria, wouldn't that be a massive, gargantuan, embarrassing failure of U.S. Military strategy? :D

P.S. Nobody has said that they believe the guy purporting that the US is in Iran... only that it is, in fact, likely to be true. The US probably is supporting a group in Iran... and it's a good idea.

Why are you pimping that?  Are you really as dumb as you sound?

I ask again...  If Saddam moved his WMDs to Syria, wouldn't that be a massive, gargantuan, embarrassing failure of U.S. Military strategy?  :D

P.S.  Nobody has said that they believe the guy purporting that the US is in Iran... only that it is, in fact, likely to be true.  The US probably is supporting a group in Iran... and it's a good idea.

1423804[/snapback]

i sound dumb?

you can hear me?

wow....libby donkey heeeeeeeeeee hawwwwwwwwwwwwwww

i sound dumb?

you can hear me?

wow....libby donkey  heeeeeeeeeee hawwwwwwwwwwwwwww

1423813[/snapback]

Showing off again I see. :D

Look you neo-cons had a chance to change the wqorld and put Barney Fife in charge of the effort. You failed and failed miserably. Admit it like a man and move on. Don't compound the error over and over again.

Like the old story goes 'if you find yourself in a hole quit digging". Don't start digging bigger holes.