[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

NHL Playoffs

Homer J

Does anyone know where I can find the NHL playoff schedule? I know the teams playing each other are TBD but I have tickets for the Buffalo Sabers game 1 and wanted to know if it's on a Friday or Saturday. I can't stand the fact that since ESPN does not carry the NHL anymore they don't even really mention hockey at all. :D

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The official NHL post season will begin on April 21, 2006 with the dates and times of games to be announced. The dates and times are set according to final regular season standings, taking into account the opponent, whether or not we have home-ice advantage and building availability.

So, you won't know until all the playoffs seedings are finalized, which will happen tonight.

The official NHL post season will begin on April 21, 2006 with the dates and times of games to be announced. The dates and times are set according to final regular season standings, taking into account the opponent, whether or not we have home-ice advantage and building availability.

So, you won't know until all the playoffs seedings are finalized, which will happen tonight.

1424704[/snapback]

perfect.. thank you!!! GO RANGERS!!!!!!!!!!!

who's the best hockey player right now............ :D

1424766[/snapback]

i think joe thorton , followed closely by jagr, and with the super rook alex ovechkin coming a close third. i omitted forsberg beause the guy can not stay healthy, but when he plays he is top three for sure.

who's the best hockey player right now............ :D

1424766[/snapback]

Thornton leads the league in scoring.

Jagr's having a great season and leads the league in +/- and is second in scoring.

Kiprusoff leads the league in wins, goals against and shutouts.

Those would be candidates.

Guest Cherni
Thornton leads the league in scoring.

Jagr's having a great season and leads the league in +/- and is second in scoring.

Kiprusoff leads the league in wins, goals against and shutouts.

Those would be candidates.

1424776[/snapback]

I hate to admit it but I think Jagr is the best player in the world. He has carried the NYR all the way with King Henry. The new NHL makes it possible to be dominant with one world class forward and an all-star goalie. I hate the Rangers more than any team in any sport so this means a lot coming from me. 1940 forever!!!

FIRST ROUND EXIT!!!!!

1940 FOREVER!!!!

1424728[/snapback]

I hate the Rangers more than any team in any sport so this means a lot coming from me. 1940 forever!!!

1424794[/snapback]

You realize that the Rangers won the Cup again in 94?

Guest Cherni
You realize that the Rangers won the Cup again in 94?

1424802[/snapback]

Of course. There is a hatred between Islander fans and Rangers fans that goes back a long time. They chant "Potvin Sucks", which anybody who knows their hindquarter from their elbow knows that's not true. We chant "1940" and "The Rangers Suck". It's a lot of fun actually. But yeah 1940 forever!!!

Of course. There is a hatred between Islander fans and Rangers fans that goes back a long time. They chant "Potvin Sucks", which anybody who knows their hindquarter from their elbow knows that's not true. We chant "1940" and "The Rangers Suck". It's a lot of fun actually. But yeah 1940 forever!!!

1424810[/snapback]

Gotcha

1424810[/snapback]

just keep cheering for the Mets, champ!

1424810[/snapback]

why are you even entering a topic that's refering to the NHL playoffs? Unless you were hoping they reformatted the playoffs so the top 12 teams make it :D

Edited by Homer J

Guest Cherni
why are you even entering a topic that's refering to the NHL playoffs?  Unless you were hoping they reformatted the playoffs so the top 12 teams make it  :D

1425000[/snapback]

1940!!!!!