[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

NHL Playoffs

Homer J

wow...did the Flyers get screwed on the calls last night or is it me?

and the Sabres fans showed no class last night when Umberger was taken out and couldn't get up...the people running that place replayed the hit several times and the fans kept cheering..

I doubt ESPN even mentioned this....but if it was the other way around and Philly was the home team, there would be much more of an issue made out of this...

1433224[/snapback]

I was at the game Sat. and trust me it's just you. Buffalo out worked philly 2/3 of the game and earned those calls. As far as the hit, it was as clean as a hit could be. I was one of those fans cheering and I don't have a voice today because of it. Clean hits are a part of hockey. I'm sure Philly will give their share of clean and dirty hits for the rest of the series. Campbell is the man!!!!!!!!

Edited by Homer J

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

exactly...and on top of it...they replayed it on the jumbotron several times.....something that *gasp* never happened in philly...

I'm talking 7+ times

1434194[/snapback]

They replayed the hit 1 time after he was taken off the ice!

Edited by Homer J

I was at the game Sat. and trust me it's just you.  Buffalo out worked philly 2/3 of the game and earned those calls.  As far as the hit, it was as clean as a hit could be.  I was one of those fans cheering and I don't have a voice today because of it.  Clean hits are a part of hockey.  I'm sure Philly will give their share of clean and dirty hits for the rest of the series.  Campbell is the man!!!!!!!!

1434338[/snapback]

lmao....okay okay...

wait I'm still laughing...

I never said the hit wasn't clean...

and of course you would say the calls werent one-sides :D:D

and I bet they replayed the hit one time after he was helped off the ice...

they replayed it about 6 times while he was laying there....the announcers kept saying.."how many times are they going to replay the hit?"..."again?...and the fans cheer every time they replay it"...

lmao....okay okay...

wait I'm still laughing...

I never said the hit wasn't clean...

and of course you would say the calls werent one-sides  :D  :D

and I bet they replayed the hit one time after he was helped off the ice...

they replayed it about 6 times while he was laying there....the announcers kept saying.."how many times are they going to replay the hit?"..."again?...and the fans cheer every time they replay it"...

1434360[/snapback]

Ok well I was there so if that's what you want to believe it makes no difference to me.

Ok well I was there so if that's what you want to believe it makes no difference to me.

1434365[/snapback]

I could hear the fans cheering and pausing for 30 seconds and then cheering again every time the announcers said this...

I'll easily believe the announcers over you...

Guest Cherni
you sound like the guy who came up with the 'Jump to conclusions" mat...

1434388[/snapback]

:pullsupchairtowatchflyersfanandrangersfanbrawl:

Guest Cherni
I think I love you, but what am I so afraid of? your taking it easy on me.  I figured this would be full of your comments busting on me and my Rangers.

1434432[/snapback]

It's not over yet HomerJ. If Jagr doesn't play though they will get swept. Not knocking em, but it's the truth.