[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

NHL Playoffs

Homer J

snow job you have ever seen. 

1439373[/snapback]

:D You're being outworked and outplayed, and the results are PP's. You crack me up though. Whenever you or one of your teams loses, there's cheating involved. :D

The Avalanche are kicking your ass, it's basically that simple. It has nothing to do with the refs, or a conspiracy, you just suck. C'mon Sarge, just admit it, it'll be like therapy. :D

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was flipping between all 3 games yesterday, what did I miss?

1439626[/snapback]

Dumount was speared in front of Philly's net. He was down on the ice for 5 minutes and when he finally got up to go to the locker room in a tremendous amount of pain, the Philly crowed booed him when he was being helped up.

Edited by Homer J

Guest Cherni
My Rangers STILL suck :D  I hate Broduer. :D  Jagrs a wuss. :D

1439535[/snapback]

Your rangers certainly do SUCK. Nothing better walking throug penn station and seeing all the ranger fans looking like they were walking the bataan death march. Jags however is not a wuss. The guy has a dislocated shoulder. Some fan you are. The guy that carried your team there, accounted for roughly half your offense is injured, has the heart and courage to play and you tool on him. 1940 FOREVER!!! Break out the brooms.

The Avalanche are kicking your ass, it's basically that simple. It has nothing to do with the refs, or a conspiracy, you just suck. C'mon Sarge, just admit it, it'll be like therapy.  :D

1439533[/snapback]

it's actually a very close series, with the exception of game one which was just as thorough an asswhupping as you'll ever see in the stanley cup playoffs. the avs are more clutch though, there's no doubt about that. stars look nervous when it goes down to the wire.

Dumount was speared in front of Philly's net.  He was down on the ice for 5 minutes and when he finally got up to go to the locker room in a tremendous amount of pain, the Philly crowed booed him when he was being helped up.

1439635[/snapback]

:D That was not a spear. No penalty on the play and even the Buffalo players knew it was a legal "fluke" play because they did not react to it in retaliation.

:D That was not a spear.  No penalty on the play and even the Buffalo players knew it was a legal "fluke" play because they did not react to it in retaliation.

1439669[/snapback]

No your wrong, it was a spear. I'm not saying it was on purpose but it was a spear. When the blake of a stick is thrusted straight into someone, that's a spear. It's like saying if someone gets punched in the face in front of the net and there isn't a call, that it wasn't a punch. A spear is a spear.

Dumount was speared in front of Philly's net.  He was down on the ice for 5 minutes and when he finally got up to go to the locker room in a tremendous amount of pain, the Philly crowed booed him when he was being helped up.

1439635[/snapback]

:D:D

No your wrong, it was a spear.  I'm not saying it was on purpose but it was a spear.  When the blake of a stick is thrusted straight into someone, that's a spear.  It's like saying if someone gets punched in the face in front of the net and there isn't a call, that it wasn't a punch.  A spear is a spear.

1439703[/snapback]

wasn't a spear. more like a hook that somehow caught him right in the spleen or something.

wasn't a spear.  more like a hook that somehow caught him right in the spleen or something.

1439841[/snapback]

:D you kill me! A hook is when the blade wrapes around someone and a spear is when the stick is driven straight into someone.. maybe he speared him with a hook :D

Guest Cherni
:D you kill me!  A hook is when the blade wrapes around someone and a spear is when the stick is driven straight into someone.. maybe he speared him with a hook :D

1439874[/snapback]

I understand what you're saying. But what is it called when a team loses 4 in a row during the playoffs? :D

1439635[/snapback]

The Philly crowd Booed?!? I'll have to watch ESPN at lunch time, as I hear that the media jumps all over Philly's behavior. :D

Guest Cherni
The Rangers... both the Rangers and I deserve it! :D  Do I still get that beer?

1439890[/snapback]

I surprised you waited this long!

1439893[/snapback]

Honestly I almost feel bad. I said almost!!! They're just showing their true colors without Jagr. He is a world class band-aid. Everyone knew that if by some chance he went down, they wouldn't win a playoff game. Pandolfo was going to shadow him the whole series which would have contained him but he's still the best player in the world. I won't rub it in, but now I bet you would like to take a page from Islanders history. The '75 team came back from a 3-0 deficit to win the series.

I know it's extremely disappointing but if I told you before the season that the rangers were going to make the playoffs and almost win the division I probably would have been institutionalized. They had a great run and you can't be disappointed with the final result of the season. I can't help but hope they get swept though!!!

And yes, you will definitely receive the 6 pack I promised you if they're swept. You'll have to PM me your address, I'll send the funds, you buy the suds. :D

Honestly I almost feel bad. I said almost!!! They're just showing their true colors without Jagr. He is a world class band-aid. Everyone knew that if by some chance he went down, they wouldn't win a playoff game. Pandolfo was going to shadow him the whole series which would have contained him but he's still the best player in the world. I won't rub it in, but now I bet you would like to take a page from Islanders history. The '75 team came back from a 3-0 deficit to win the series.

I know it's extremely disappointing but if I told you before the season that the rangers were going to make the playoffs and almost win the division I probably would have been institutionalized. They had a great run and you can't be disappointed with the final result of the season. I can't help but hope they get swept though!!!

And yes, you will definitely receive the 6 pack I promised you if they're swept. You'll have to PM me your address, I'll send the funds, you buy the suds.  :D

1439910[/snapback]

YOU ARE THE MAN :D

Edited by Homer J

wasn't a spear.  more like a hook that somehow caught him right in the spleen or something.

1439841[/snapback]

From the NHL's web site:

Hooking: A tugging motion with both arms, as if pulling something toward the stomach

Spearing: shall mean stabbing an opponent with the point of the stick blade whether contact is made or not.