[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Video about 911

Yukon Cornelius

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Cherni
Oh, neat, you can copy and paste. Let me try:

:D

1442376[/snapback]

Blah, Blah, Blah. So in your estimation what caused the buildings to collapse? I'd love to hear this.

Blah, Blah, Blah. So in your estimation what caused the buildings to collapse? I'd love to hear this.

1442383[/snapback]

Don't know, for sure. Although it certainly appears to be a controlled implosion. Not sure why or who, but I'm not gonna bury my head in the sand and believe everything the govermet wants me to. There are plenty of dumbasses in the country who'll do that.

Guest Cherni
Don't know, for sure. Although it certainly appears to be a controlled implosion. Not sure why or who, but I'm not gonna bury my head in the sand and believe everything the govermet wants me to. There are plenty of dumbasses in the country who'll do that.

1442387[/snapback]

So you're saying it was a bomb? If so, what was the purpose of hijacking and ramming the buildings with planes? It doesn't make sense.

1442387[/snapback]

Why would a "controlled implosion" do something that flying a fricking huge 747 into the building couldn't do?

That makes zero sense.

Flying a very very heavy plane into the side of a building and letting the thousand gallon of jet fuel burn for 10 minutes is going to do more damage to anything than a "controlled implosion".

1442387[/snapback]

Guest Cherni

Why would a "controlled implosion" do something that flying a fricking huge 747 into the building couldn't do?

That makes zero sense.

Flying a very very heavy plane into the side of a building and letting the thousand gallon of jet fuel burn for 10 minutes is going to do more damage to anything than a "controlled implosion".

1442398[/snapback]

Never trust a guy with 2 first names, or no avy. :D

You're a strange dude. :D

1442395[/snapback]

For agreeing with you? :D Look, there has simply been too much information (before this video here) that shotr holes in the "official" explanation. I'm not saying I agree with everything these guys are saying, b ut there are questions. I think it's foolish not to ask them.

For agreeing with you? :D Look, there has simply been too much information (before this video here) that shotr holes in the "official" explanation. I'm not saying I agree with everything these guys are saying, b ut there are questions. I think it's foolish not to ask them.

1442403[/snapback]

edit to add:

I just realized that I reached my target goal of post counts which is 3500. I will no longer post here at the huddle. It's been real fellas. Peace out all.

Edited by Brentastic

Guest Cherni

1442403[/snapback]

OK that makes sense. But common sense will tell you that the planes caused the destruction one way or another. Whether it was the fuel, the fire, the impact, the weakening of the structure due to all these factors. There was no bomb, no inside job, none of that chit IMO. I'm not believing EVERYTHING the gov't tells me, they're the biggest criminals in the country. However using your own knowledge to draw certain conclusions would be the best bet.

Guest Cherni
See? Nigel agrees. :D

1442407[/snapback]

Brent's probably hit the bong 4-6 times already today. :hazey:

EDIT: NTTAWWT

Edited by Cherni

1442403[/snapback]

That's simply not true!

There has been a lot of "information" about the moon landings or the holocoust being faked too. Do you believe you're being lied to about those things?

Nothing has shot a single "hole" in anything. What you've got is a bunch of people who weren't there trying to form a picture from images they find on the web, and deliverate misinformation.

Someone in this thread shot down the whole "it wasn't a plane it was a rocket" theory, because they know someone who was there, and there were plane parts everywhere.

Now you make up the term "controlled implosion" and somehow magically believe that this crap you just made up is going to do more damage than a plane full of jet fuel flying into it at top speed. That's just idiocy!

Trying to counter eye-witness testimony from people with no reason to lie is majorly disrespectful. I hate the government... but this sh:t is paranoid nonsense.

Guest Cherni
Is that what you do? :D

1442415[/snapback]

No, I actually used my memory of 9/11 when I was 3 blocks south of the towers working, where I still work. You could feel the impact from my office, we all went downstairs, heard the impact of the second plane and then the collapse some time later. It's burned into my memory and I'll never forget the ground shaking or the sound of it. There were no explosions, hands down.

Guest Cherni

Trying to counter eye-witness testimony from people with no reason to lie is majorly disrespectful.  I hate the government... but this sh:t is paranoid nonsense.

1442417[/snapback]

Not to mention the people that passed away on 9/11. It makes me so F'in angry to listen to these people try and turn what happened into a circus. :D:D

That's simply not true!

There has been a lot of "information" about the moon landings or the holocoust being faked too.  Do you believe you're being lied to about those things?

Nothing has shot a single "hole" in anything.  What you've got is a bunch of people who weren't there trying to form a picture from images they find on the web, and deliverate misinformation.

Someone in this thread shot down the whole "it wasn't a plane it was a rocket" theory, because they know someone who was there, and there were plane parts everywhere.

Now you make up the term "controlled implosion" and somehow magically believe that this crap you just made up is going to do more damage than a plane full of jet fuel flying into it at top speed.  That's just idiocy!

Trying to counter eye-witness testimony from people with no reason to lie is majorly disrespectful.  I hate the government... but this sh:t is paranoid nonsense.

1442417[/snapback]

I recall reading that at the Pentagon there were plane parts found as far away as 13 miles. That tells me that the plane was shot down, but I don't know shucks. I also recall reading that it's the other buildings not hit by planes that are said to have self-imploded. It's worth asking questions, that's for sure.

I always like a good conspiracy theory.  :D  However, today I am hungover and don't have the patience to watch it all.

1442284[/snapback]

i wanna know how you had the patience to make it to minute 3 in the 'kirk and his banana' video....

Guest Cherni
I recall reading that at the Pentagon there were plane parts found as far away as 13 miles.  That tells me that the plane was shot down, but I don't know shucks.  I also recall reading that it's the other buildings not hit by planes that are said to have self-imploded.  It's worth asking questions, that's for sure.

1442426[/snapback]

What holes are you guys climbing out of today? Is it groundhog day or something?

What you've got is a bunch of people who weren't there trying to form a picture ...

1442417[/snapback]

Kinda like the 9-11 Commission, huh? :D

1442417[/snapback]

I never said it was a rocket. :D

1442417[/snapback]

I've heard lots of eyewitness testimoney that is contrary to what the goverment says. Just because you haven't doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

Edited by One-Eyed Jack